Chapter 11 : Needing a favor

(A/n : Ok so if you're wondering why did Rosepie teleported out using her own magic and while at the cell she didn't? Well It's because in the cell there is a magic prevention that will not access any of rosepie's magic or anyone's magic that way no one will escape out or for short Anti Magic area. But in nightmares throne room there Rosepie can access her magic in there because that is where almost every bad sanses uses their magic in the throne room sometimes. And that's all sorry if this A/n is very long).

(Phoenix pov)

"And who will you meet up with?" I asked her suddenly she looked at me and smiled.
"That is someone we both know who it is." She said and it somehow made me shock from who is she talking about. After that she then teleported out of the throne room. 'How could this possibly be? I know that she's dead right?' I thought as I kept in looking from where I last saw rose.
"Go fi-"
"Stop...we should let her be since we will find a way to bring her back again." I said and still shock from what she said but is it possible that she's alive?

(Ink Rose pov) (yasss it's finally my turn!)

While I was still in my office and everyone already left I kept on thinking about my old friends until I heard a loud thud. I panicked and fell off my seat.
"Ooww..." I said as I looked around and saw...Rosepie.
"Heh, long time no see old friend." She said
"How did you know that?" I asked and she just smiled.
"Aww come on purple I know that it really is you because you are still the same person before you became a cop and since your so called 'death' is just your way to be free from nightmares evil group." She said
"But why are you here anyway?" I asked
"Well...I need your help because nigh-"
"Stop...I don't wanna hear his name or see him. Also no I won't help you whether we're friends or not Rosepie." I said.
She sighed " Just because your plan of being free means that your criminal days are already over."
"That was Years ago rose and you didn't know any of it."
"Yeah because you left me and Phoenix behind to go and suffer from him." She said in a hint of anger in her.
I sighed " Look I didn't mean to leave you and phoenix alone with him but why can't you just leave the past already Rose." I said
"Whatever you always said that before you're gone and you're still the same as ever purple."
"Look...I don't want you calling me purple, I am not purple anymore ok I am now Ink Rose so just don't call me that I hated that name because it really reminds me the past years with him." I said as I shudder a bit.
"I know that we have bad memories with nightmare." I cringe from his name, and then she continued." But at least we all survived at his punishments right?" She said and I smiled a bit.
"I guess we did."
"Good now help me remove this ropes 'cause it's very hard when your arms are tied up." She said and I just giggled and helped her.
"Thanks."
"No problem, and besides we're still friends right." I said and she smiled.
"Of coutse we're still are." She said and after that I heard the door opened.
"Oh crap. Someone's in here, quick hi-"
"Rink why are you still here? It's al-" I turn around and I saw ari and erased in complete shock to see Rosepie.
"Umm...h-hi." Rosepie said in her shy voice
"What the heck! Rink get away from her or else she'll kill you." Ari said.
"Rink? Why did they say that to you purple?" Rosepie asked and I just looked at her.
"It's my nickname Rose, and also stop calling me purple!" I said
"Wait the purple!? You mean the Girl that died in an accident and the criminal!?" Erased said in shock
"Yep, that her." Rosepie said and I just facepalmed myself.
"Ok now first off. Please don't call me purple because I am not very comfortable with my old name it's just that...it reminds me of my past life. And secondly Yes I am the all known criminal that just 'faked death' myself, because I wanna run away from someone." I said and the two of them had their shocked face and Rosepie just rolled her pinpricks.
"So are you going to help me pur- I mean ink rose." Rosepie said
"Uhh...what does she meant?" Erased said
"It's none of your business kitty." Rosepie teased erased and it made her felt annoyed by the name from what rose said.
"Now hold on you criminal! How come you and rink are the only one who knows it!? I am her friend you know." Erased said angrily at rosepie
"Well I am also her friend too and were friends since she was a criminal and you dont even know her a lot more than me I know her so much." Rosepie said angrily and while me and ari are just standing there and looking at them.
"Well then if your also her friend then w-"
"Will you two shut the f**k up already!" I said
Rosepie sighed " If you say so purple and besides kitty started first anyway." Rose then teased erased again.
"How many times do I have to tell you, don't call me kitty I am a jackal not a cat!"
"Whatever you Kitty cat."
I sighed " Rose stop teasing erased or else I won't help you." I said
"Nngh....fine then."
"Anyway rink, Why does Rosepie needed your help Anyway?" Ari asked
"Well she said that our old 'boss needed her help but I guess she noticed me or just somehow made a good guess at me or the past criminal me but I really don't know what does she need. Anyway so rose what does he want from you anyway" I said
"Wait. What do you mean 'boss'." Are said
"Well I don't want to tell his name because I had been it's just that I had been in a worst time between him so...just no." I said
"Well ok then." Ari said
Rosepie sighes " That's why I am here because..." she turned around and look at us. "He wanted to get Geno. But I-I dunno why tho." She said in a worrying tone
"I know Geno is your friend but why did you accepted that?" I asked.
"Because..." Rose lowered her head. "Someone will be punished or worst...death." She said as her eye sockets were filled with tears.
"A-and I don't w-want anyone to be killed or punished j-just because I ma-made another dumb mistake." She said as her tears fall down onto her cheekbones suddenly she started sobbing and crying erased and ari felt sad for her.
"But what do you meant by 'another mistake'?" Ari asked and rose stopped crying for a bit.
I sighed " Rosepie doesn't pretty much like telling about that. And it's because of my so called death."

-----------------------------------------------------------
1221 words now that is a good cliffhanger but I am pretty sure you all are very curious from what is ink rose's fake death plan right well she will tell you in the next chapter and I won't spoil it but I will make a short preview on it I guess...
-----------------------------------------------------------

I was always stuck on him and we can't even left their group so I decided to end my life and start over again.

~~~~Few Years later~~~~

Since that so called death of mine worked I am now free. I am working as a police and I had new friends tho I missed my old ones. And I know that was already Years ago but tho I still miss them and it was quite nice to be free too, While I was walking to my office I bumped onto someone and that someone looked like Rosepie but her outfit is a police one until I noticed that it was really her except she changed her style and of course I knew her powers but why is she here?? I didn't asked or tell anyone about her coming inside the station. And when I turned around she's already gone. 'Must be my imagination right?' I thought as I didn't noticed that I bumped onto someone again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok enough with the preview and I think you might know some of it's parts since that is ink rose's flashback. And if your wondering why am I calling ink rose more than saying me? Well they're just my OC ok, Ink Rose and Rosepie are my OC and I will put their personalities but not today 'cause I am feeling lazy so yeah...just wait for the update at my artbook and if you just read from the part where I am feeling depressed well I'm sorry if I am like that because I am just telling you readers so that way you'll know what I am feeling or really am doing when I am a depressed and also the reason why I showed you that because you will help me on my problems I guess but dun worry I am already better than ever and again I am trying my best at being positive ok. Anyway hoped y'all like the preview and the chapter! Have a fabulous day/night!