Chapter 9 : an old friend

(Fresh pov)

"Um...Reaper and Gen-" Killer hold Rosepie's mouth and stayed beside me.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't mah broski Geno falling in love with a police officer." I said and then they both looked at me. I grin creepily at Geno and he started shuddering in fear.
"W-why are you here?" Geno said while she was shuddering i smiled at him.
"Well Geno mah boss wants to meet with ya."
"W-what does he want from me." Geno said
"Well as you can see mah friend killer is with me and so as mah good ol' friend rosepie here."
"What do you mean 'boss'?" Reaper asked. I chuckled
"Sorry, but I can't tell ya 'cause my boss will get mad at me." I said
"Well then what do you want from him?" Reaper asked again
"Oh! You didn't know? I thought your friend geno over here told you about their relationship between them."I said and reaper looked at Geno.
"What does he mean geno." Reaper asked
"N-no! they're just lying!" Geno said and it made me chuckled.
"Me? lying? Oh geno, geno, geno. I could never lie to ya I mean, why should I lie to him." I said and geno started shuddering.
"N-no, no, no, no, NO! I am not his pet anymore I am no longer his l-"
"Oh come on now let's just go with your friend Rosepie 'cause we really need ya." Cross said as he holded geno's mouth
"Let him go!" Reaper shouted angrily
"Oh! What if I dont?"
"Your dead to me." Reaper said, suddenly reaper brought out of his scythe and was about to hit cross but cross teleported out and so are we. We all teleported outside the area and we glared at cross.
"What? He's too powerful and I can't even get geno because of him."
Killer sighed deeply " Yeah, Yeah say that excuse to the boss and I'm sure that he'll get mad at you from making Geno get away." Killer said
"Oh yeah! Well try and get geno without getting killed by that annoying cop reaper!"
"Oh well I ac-"
"Will you two shut the Funk up!" I said angrily and they both looked at me in shocked. I sighed as I controlled my temper.
"Let's just go to the boss ok." I said and they both nodded, then all of us teleported inside boss' castle.
"I'll put her in the cell and as for you two explain boss from why didn't we got geno, got it?" Killer said
"Wait, wait, wait. How come you're not going to face to face with the boss we should all go." Cross complained
"Well then who will put her in prison."
I sighed "Why I'll go tell horror to put her in the cell ok so that there's no more arguing." I said
"That sounds good enough." Cross said.
"So do ya agree killer?"
"O-oh...Umm...s-sure." Killer said in his nervous voice.
"Horror!" I shouted and horror came towards me.
"Yeah what is it fresh." Horror said
"Can ya put rosepie in the cell while we go chat with the boss." I said and he nodded. So horror got r-pie and started pulling him into the cell. And while the three of us had to go and meet the boss.

(Horror pov)

I grabbed Rosepie's arm and started pulling her in the cell, and while were walking close to her cell we heard a loud voice.
"You imbecile!" The boss shouted angrily and I'm guessing it was fresh, cross and killer are the one who made the boss disappointed I shuddered in fear from thinking about me getting scolded from the boss. I was still pulling her and she seemed worried but I let that slide. After a few walks were now at her cell, I throwed her in the cell and left her in there.

(R-pie pov)

I was locked up in a cell and I couldn't know where am I.
"Hey Come here now! Boss wants to speak with you." Dust said and I nodded I followed dust and I remembered some of the places but some are forgotten because I haven't been inside his castle for a long time ago and after a few minutes I saw him.
"Ni-"
"Shut up traitor!" He said angrily. And after that he cleared his throat(?)
"So...you've been friends with Genk and that cop?"
"Y-yes,boss." I said while I was starting to shudder in fear.
"Good now help me-"
"No!"
"How rude of you speaking directly without me finnishing my sentence. Anyway if you don't help me get him someone's going to suffer or worse...DEATH." He said and then he laughed like a maniac and it made me shudder a bit.
"Aww...why are you so scared my old friend." Someone spoke behind Nightmare's throne, and after that someone came out of the darkness and it made me gasp.
"Phoenix...

...How are you alive?"

--------------------------------------------------
837 words thats good enough and also sorry if it took so long for me to update because I'm a lazy Girl so yeah just forgive my laziness and also I know that ya know that 'cause of the preview and also I will try to make this chapter end quickly jk I'm not making this end fast 'cause you made this up to 400+ reads you are so kind readers thank you readers for making it that many reads and I promise that I will make this story even epic...I guess, but I'm not that much sure if I will make it even better but I'll try mah best and besides I'm a worthless and terrible person in the world so it means I don't deserve any of your kindness. Heh, guess I'm being negative again sorry but that's just normal for me so ignore my negative nonsense ok. Now I'll see ya later on my next chapter also thank you for reading this chapter I hope ya liked it.

Xie xie
[Thank you]