one

bora bora,
10th may 2018

i practicly shriek as I take off my earphones after the plane lands

i practicly shriek as I take off my earphones after the plane lands. bora bora, my go to vacation spot when everything starts getting a little too much. I quickly grab my luis vuitton bag before heading off the luxurious jet and into the airport. I quickly thank he flight attendants and rush off to find my car.  my mouth drops when I see a white stretch limo appear. "chelsea elizabeth?" a man asks reaching for my bag, "uh yes this is her but I didn't arrange for this, it must be a mistake" I respond politely. "oh miss, this was gifted to you by mr. downey jr, told informed me that you should know the whole cast misses you and appreciates you very much" he finishes. "wow okay thank you so much" he nods.

I look out my window at the passing scenery in comfort. thinking about how blessed I am to be in this situation. thinking about how loved I feel in this very moment. we shortly arrive at the same villa I always go to and let me tell you, it's still beautiful after the 17th visit.

after I lay contemplating if I should go in the ocean or pool first on my silly white sheets,I decide to enjoy the ocean walkway right outside my villa.

I stare in awe at the scenery and walk barefooted right to the end of the walkway. I sit there for a while before stripping off my shirt and denim shorts to reveal my white bikini that complements my tan so well. I place the items on side and dive into the crystal blue waters. the cold water hits me like concrete but it somehow feels good and refreshing. I swim around for a while before hopping out and walking back. my newly wet feet hit the ground as I hear yelling and arguing from one of the other villas. it sound extremely violent but soon ends as a male walks out of the villa, storming off to the main beach. me, being the nosey person I am, I followed after him as we both quickly reached the public beach.

the young man whom is very attractive, might I add, sits alone with his shirt off probably thinking about the yelling and fighting that just went down in his villa.

"hey, I heard yelling, you okay?" I ask, situating myself right next to him. "yeah just relationship problems, I'm really sorry if we disturbed your time here." he says sympatheticly. "no no, don't worry about it, do you want to talk about it maybe over lunch or something" I offer, as a friend of course. "yeah that would be amazing, hey what's your name by the way? you look so familiar" I giggle, "im chelsea elizabeth, kind of known for my relations to the royal family and my role in the marvel cinematic universe." I stares at me shocked "holy shit I'm um so sorry y-your ma-majesty"

"my god I'm not actually royal! our family's are just friends"i chuckle as he blushes embarrassed.  "so what's your name then?" I ask the boy with soft brown curles that cascade down his face. "shawn, shawn mendes, kind of known for having two worldwide best selling albums and tours and currently working on the third album that comes out this year!" he finishes. "damn your kind of a big deal!" I say my voice getting slightly high pitched. "not as big of a deal as you are my god"

we both laugh and walk to my favourite reasturaunt, happy that we found each other. in both our jobs it's hard to find someone who doesn't care what you do for a living and won't spill your secrets to the press so I think we both find that comforting about us.

and so we sit, and talk about everything. a dream like situation where they talked from just after noon right up until they witnessed the most beautiful sun sets on earth. both hearts happy and content.

"thank you for tonight" he says to me at my villa door. "thank you for arguing with your girlfriend and talking about your feelings" I respond earning a light chuckle.

we say goodnight and as I feel myself sinking into the silk bedding I can't help but feel like a teen again in my days of summer flings.

a/n whoop whoop I finished the first chapter!! comment what you think and if Shawn and Chelsea are moving too fast. also who do you think shawns girlfriend is!? and why are they arguing!!? bye loves💞 xx 'c