nine

toronto
25th may 2018
[chelsea lauren elizabeth]
***

i wake with a view of the beautiful city that is toronto

i wake with a view of the beautiful city that is toronto. not as nice as shawn's view but pretty none the less.

i sit on the luxurious bed tracing my fingers over the invitation that got me here in the first place. tonight's the night. "holy shit" I whisper to myself, realising that I am going to see him again and the rest of world will be able to hear the album, as well as me.

the sound of my phone ringing brings me out of my thoughts. i read the caller id and instantly smile as it displays his name.

"hello?" I hear from the other line.

"hey" i smile, toying with a necklace that lays on my chest.

"so um you called before?" he asks.

"yeah so I was just wondering if I could invite liam and maybe victoria to your party" I speak, bitting my lip with nerve.

"uh yeah definitely" he says hesitantly.

"I mean it's fine if you don't want them there I just thought it could be nice to invite them" i say unsure if he's totally on-board with the idea.

"listen, as long as you let me introduce my friends to you and spend time with me it's all good" he speaks, making me smile.

"of course, shawn" I smile.

"okay well I'll see you tonight"

"right see you"

i end the call and I cant help but notice the weird vibe between us. just yesterday I woke up in his shirt, laying on his bed at his place. I really hope I didn't say anything while I was drunk.

peasants
victoria moon, chelsea elizabeth, jack green, liam noah

chelsea e
listen up sluts, did any of u say anything to shawn at the party cause he's acting weird

jack g
can't say I remember lol

victoria m
i just told him to use protection but I don't think that's what's putting him off cuz he laughed at it

liam n
uhhh I was the one who called him but I just said you were drunk and needed to go home so??

chelsea e
hmm okay thanks anyway guys💗

liam n
im sure he's fine :)

victoria m
why r guys so weird around c wtf