fourteen

london
2nd june 2018
[chelsea lauren elizabeth]
***
after chatting for a bit in the large hallway with the boys we decide to move the party into the dressing room.

"so you were on our flight, that's how you met james?" connor asks on the couch opposite me. beside him is james and right next to is brad.

"yeah," i giggle, "we sat right next to each other and talked for a while" i smile, recalling the memory.

"ill make drinks, what does everyone want?" brad asks as everyone answers.

"ill help you" i suggest.

"no way, sit, please" he laughs softly, obviously not wanting to bother me.

"seriously you arnt going to be able to carry all those drinks. I'm helping, and that's final" i giggle standing up, brushing past him and heading over to the drinks fridge.

"huh, you're pretty good at this" brad mentions while I finish making tris's drink.

"some friends back in canada taught me" I smile to myself.

shortly after me & brad bring back everyone's drinks there is a knock at the door.

"are we expecting anyone?" tris asks, sitting back on the couch.

"um yes," james stands, brushing his shirt down, "our friends, little mix" he says walking over to the door.

i turn to brad and have a mini seizure. "i love little mix!" I mouth to him as he silently giggles.

"so does james, he's got a crush on jade" brad whispers in my ear. i contain my laughter because the doors now open and this is my only chance to make a first impression to one of my favorite girl groups of all time.

i quickly stand up and head to the door. the girls instantly recognise me and get sort of shocked but hug me each individually with lots of love. james introduces us to each other before we go back to our original seats. tris and connor have been moved now to plastic fold away chairs so that the girls can sit. at least they've got their own seats, I've been forced to sit on brad lap. this never ends well.
***
at 9:47pm the gang decides that we would take our drunk bodies to a local karaoke place.

"you were right! he does like her" i slur giggling to brad.

"i know" he laughs.

as soon as we walk in bye bye bye by nsync plays and tris jumps on stage belting the lyrics. we order more drinks and scream at tris as he kills his performance.

the night goes on more tracks like bad romance, girls just wanna have fun, never gonna give you up and starships (brads performance). once I wanna dance wig somebody comes on I jump onto the stage forgetting about any nerves in my body. whitney is my all time favorite singer and she is my biggest inspiration.

i belt out the lyrics, harmonize and hot high notes pretty well considering the whole group is in absolute shock as I come off the stage.

"she can sing too!" leigh-anne cheers, causing the whole group to go the same. i blush and look up at brad who's smiling so sweetly at me.

i don't know why but I feel embarrassed so I hide my face in his chest, hugging him.

"seriously though, chelsea that was amazing" perrie says, everyone agreeing.

"yeah, you should be a singer!" connor adds.

"i guess it would be amazing but I wouldn't know where to start." i say truthfully.

"why don't you come and do a song with us!" jesy says as all the girls agree.

i look up at brad giving him a look that's basically asking if I should do it and he nods.

i smile down looking at the girls, "let's make a song!" i squeal and everyone cheers.

this is the start of something really amazing.

a/n
yooo _Mendes_Irwin_11 and I thought of this together and were so excited for her music career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!