seven

london

21st may 2018

i sleepily wake up at midday realising that this hangover would last way past the wedding

i sleepily wake up at midday realising that this hangover would last way past the wedding. im pretty sure I nearly got alcohol poisoning.

I walk into the bathroom, splashing cold water on my face to try and refresh myself. I walk into the kitchen section of my hotel and order some room service.

about ninutes later I receive a knock at the door.

"Mrs. Elizabeth? your room service" I polite lady calls

"thank you" I respond wheeling the tray into my room.

"oh and I found this outside your room" she says handing me a small envelope.

"oh" I respond confused "thank you" I smile as she walks away.

I check the address and as it reads toronto I instantly get a sudden rush of excitement. has shawn finally decided to keep in contact?

I open the envelope to reveal a printed card with his face on it. I flip it over to reveal a message.

dear chelsea,
you have been formally invited to Shawn Mendes' album release ceremony. we wish to see you at the address bellow on the twenty fifth of may.

sincerely,
the shawn mendes team

holy shit he's releasing an album. and I'm invited!? I'm a little bummed that it's not a personal card I mean, it's not even from Shawn it's from his team.

tom h
babee ur in London and we still
havnt met up wtf

chelsea e
thomas omg!!

chelsea e
let's hang now I'm free and I have lots
to say

tom h
okay! also do you have the script for
the next movie, we can go over lines
if u wanna

chelsea e
yea ofc!! should we go to the cafe next
to yours?

tom h
okay

tom h
see you soon, love

chelsea e
cyaaa!

I quickly put on black spaghetti strap tank top and denim jacket, paired with plane old black jeans.

I pick up my black backpack and head out of the hotel.

im greeted by lots of paparazzi and fans.
"hey how are you" I say to one of the girls before taking a picture and hugging her.

I do the same to about ten people before announcing that I'm meeting a friend and I have to go.

"tom!" I say embracing my best friend and co-star.

"oh my god I have missed you so much" he says mid-hug.

"I've missed you more"

"impossible" he responds with a light giggle

"so do you like spiderman far from home?"

"yeah, well from the parts I've read"

"what do you mean? did they not give you the whole script again!?"

"yes" he responds earning a laugh from me.

the conversation goes on and leads into us practicing lines and getting lost in the art. we order caramel lattes and enjoy the cloudy london weather.

"shit, it's already 7" tom speaks after checking his phone.

"holy okay well I have a flight to catch tomorrow so I should get back to pack. I respond.

"yeah of course" he says going to pay the bill

"no way" I give him back his money placing down my own, "I insist, you've been the best company"

"shut up I'm paying" he says laughing and we go back and forth before I let him pay the bill.

"well this is me" I say at the entrance of my hotel.

"thanks for today" he says slowly pulling me into a hug.

"bye, thomas" I call before heading into the lavish lobby.

tonight was fun.

--shawns pov

as I scroll through the pictures of chelsea and her costar from today I cant help but think they're dating. I mean, he seems good for her and she looks happy so I guess she's moved on then.

"hey buddy" geoff calls wondering drunk into my room.

"hey you're drunk, let's get you into bed" I laugh helping my friend up.

"yo dude why do you never come out with us like we're off tour now so just say fuck it and party man" he slurs.

"I don't know, I guess I just don't feel like it" I call from another room, grabbing him some clothes.

"I know why" he sends me a cheeky smile.

"what?" I chuckle.

"it's that girl, the one you met at that beautiful p-place. you prob-bably just miss her you know?" he manages to get out.

"yeah sure" I say helping him to my couch.

"im serious!" he yells

"okay okay sure just try and get some sleep" I laugh.

"mmhhh" he dozes off "well you'll see her at the party anyway" he mumbles.

"wait geoff, what!?" I respond shocked.

"yeah andrew invited her, she arrives tomorrow" he drags on before shutting his eyes.

deciding to let him sleep I walk over to my bed and ponder about why andrew would invite her. eventually I get tired and quickly change into some sweats before heading back into bed.

a/n
sorry sorry sorry for not updating in a while. I've been in Cairo, Egypt for my summer vacation and the wifi isn't amazing lol. I love you all very much, i really hope you enjoyed this chapter. vote and comment! xx