ten

toronto
25th may 2018
[chelsea lauren elizabeth]
***

"oh my god what the fuck" I laugh loudly as taylor finishes her story

"oh my god what the fuck" I laugh loudly as taylor finishes her story. "god I better go see him now" we both laugh, referring to shawn as him.

"yes! go go go" she hurries me, morning towards shawn.

god I'm nervous. why am I so nervous? fuck he looks good. shit do I look good? fuck fuck shit fuck shit.

"hey" I tap him on his shoulder, breaking him from the conversation circle that he was in.

"oh, hey woah you look really good" he says slowly, turning around to tower over me.

"thanks" I blush slightly, looking down.

"hey guys um this is chelsea a friend from" he pauses, probably not knowing what to say causing me and everyone else to giggle.

"hi I'm chelsea" I laugh, "we met in bora bora, on holiday, but I'm from here england" I say to the group of mostly men.

"cool, did you grow up there? you don't really have an accent" the blonde curly haired one asks.

"well I was in between london and toronto, my dad worked in toronto and the rest of my family lived in london. I visited him a lot though so this is like my second home" I giggle softly recalling the memory.

the conversation goes on as shawn introduces me to everyone. brian, mike, andrew, teddy, zubin and probably others who's names I've forgotten.

as I answer another question, shawn slips his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him before dipping down and whispering in my ear, "im getting you drunk tonight, champagne okay with you?" I giggle softly and nod so no one notices but they defiantly do.
***
"and then he got lost, in the pool!" I drunkenly finish up a story that makes everyone laugh.

"hey you" shawn calls from behind me, his voice like honey to my ears.

"hmm" I hum, turning to him.

"this is khalid, niall and hailee" he says gesturing to his two friends.

"hey nice to meet you, khalid and hailee" I say pulling him into a hug. im always more affectionate when I'm drunk which always gets me in trouble. "and you I've met before" we both laugh, hugging my Irish friend.

"are you guys up for some shots" shawn calls to the small group.

"hell yeah" hailee speaks, putting her red plastic cup down.

"nope no way" khalid says.

"sure I'm up for it" niall calls.

"lead the way" I say, grabbing onto shawns hand as the group heads to the bar.
***
we all laugh like children at nothing in particular, ah the joys of being drunk. our shots squad is now situated on a small love seat that only fits three so I'm seated on shawns lap.

"hey wouldn't they we a cute couple" I 'whisper' to shawn but it's obviously loud enough for them to hear.

"shut the fuck up bitch your the one on your man's lap" hailee says making us all laugh loudly.

"let's play truth or dare!" I squeal in excitement.

"god are we in highschool" Shawn laughs.

"shut the fuck up bitch we are so playing" niall mimics hails making us all erupt into a fit of laughter.

"okay okay" I say calming myself down, "hails truth or dare" I call.

"hmm" she ponders before choosing truth.

"boys I need help I've known her for like an hour" I laugh.

"hailee have you ever found niall attractive" Shawn says as hailee's checks go red making me and shawn giggle.

"well yeah I guess" she says nervously making us laugh louder.

"ok my turn!" hailee says readjusting her skirt. "shawn truth or dare" she giggles.

"dare" he says with confidence.

"I dare you, if chelseas okay with it, squeeze her boobs" we all laugh.

"is it okay?" niall asks, I giggle and nod because he's already done worse things then squeezing my boobs.

"go ahead then" hailee says to shawn.

"oh my god no I cant" he says making me slap his chest then moving my hands and placing them on top of his. I slide both our hands up along my waist before leaving his that are cupping my boobs.

I giggle nervously before he squeezes them, tightly might I add. loud laughs are heard from everyone, including me and shawn.

"im getting payback" Shawn says, through laughs, "niall, truth or dare" they both glare at each other causing me and hailee laugh louder.

"dare" he responds.

"I dare you to make out with hailee, of course if she's okay with it" he says making only us two laugh.

"yeah sure let's do it, it's just a dare" hailee says rather quickly.

before niall even gets to respond, the two of them are fully making out. hands are placed everywhere, their tongues moving quicker. I slap shawns chest a millions times as a shock/excitement reflex.

"that looks like fun" shawn whispers in my ear.

"hmm does it?" i question, gaining a nod from him.

"doesn't look like they're stopping anytime soon" we giggle.

"no" I respond softly, "let's go somewhere private" I lean down and whisper into his ear.

he doesn't respond, instead takes me by the hand and down the corridor before opening the door to his room he smiles at his friend who's name I recall being geoff.

small moans come from us both as we are in a hardcore make out session. shawns tongue  fights for dominance against mine. I breathlessly pull of his dress shirt to reveal my favorite thing in the world, his abs. I trace my hands along them as the moves both of us to the bed that I remember sleeping in. he carefully turns me over before zipping off my dress and watching it fall on the floor. we continue attacking each others lips while I toy with his belt and eventually taking it off.

then we have sex. the best mother fucking sex on this planet.
***
"fuck" I breath out, after we both finish.

"that was insane" he speaks as breathless as I am.

"mhm" I hum in agreement.

we sit there in silence, but the good kind. the kind where you're both so happy and amazed you don't even know what to say.

"do you wanna sleep?" shawn whispers causing me to nod.

I place my hands around his torso and lay my head on his heart before we both fall asleep together.

im falling for him and I'm scared.

a/n
might I sheeett. also two posts in one day?? who am i????