sixteen

london
july 3rd 2018
[chelsea elizabeth]
***
"shawn what the fuck" I giggle as he finishes his story. we lay naked on the one bed in my empty apartment.

"shit it's already one, I've got sound check" he says, checking the very expensive watch on his wrist.

"oh I've got to go too, lunch in the palace" I say smiling at Shawn who rolls his eyes.

"hey that's my shirt" he says, referring to the shirt that went from being in the floor to now being on my body.

"yeah but I look good in it" I say wrapping my arms around his giant figure, looking up.

"you're lucky I love you" he says before realising that he just say the l word.

"i love you too" I giggle, gently placing my lips on his. "by the way here's a hoodie that I stole from you in bora bora" I throw him a soft pink fabric.

"oh my god! I've been looking for this forever what the heck" he says causing me to giggle.

"hey look were matching" I say referring to us both wearing pink with black skinny jeans. I mean I'm wearing a silk top and he's wearing a hoodie but it's close enough.

"yeah we are" he says wrapping his arms around me before kissing my check.

"ok ive got to go" I say, spinning him around giving him a propper kiss.

"bye honny, love you"

"byebye, love you too"
***
"she's back!" harry calls from down the massive hall.

"yes she is!" I call back imidetly hugging my old bestie.

"c'mon, lunch is through here" he says directing me outside to one of the lavish dining areas where our food awaits.

"i will never get bored of this" I giggle, "so, how's married life?" I question.

"amazing, truly. my mum's being a bit annoying about somethings but in terms of us we are perfect. it really is a dream, chelsea" he says genuinely.

"aww I'm so happy for you both." I smile.

"so you moved here! what's that all about?" he asks.

"well, it was kind of spontaneous really," I laugh, "you guys are here, I've got other new friends and the main reason is because I'm starting my singing career!" i smile at him.

"i knew you would get into something like this! I'm so excited and happy for you" he answers making me so happy.

the lunch goes on and we discuss many more things. shawn never escapes my mind throughout all the time we are appart. im being so clingy right now but i just am do completely in love that I want to spend every waking moment with him.

a/n
sorry this is rlly short I just wanted to update this story. this is kinda a filler and stuff. please feel free to comment suggestions on where this story should go or honestly any feedback. thank you thank you thank you!!!!! love you all very much:')