thirteen

london
2nd june 2018
[chelsea lauren elizabeth]
***
yesterday I spent the day in my london home sleeping, eating and watching Netflix. shawn and i have been facetiming any chance he gets. between rehearsals, press and other event we get to talk. ive also been texting with james and i am beyond excited for the show tonight.

my phone vibrates and illuminates with tom's caller id. "hi love, what are you up to right now?" he speaks as soon as i accept.

"uhm nothing important, you?" i respond.

"yes ok so there's this girl that i met the other night her names melanie and she's really cool id love you to meet her" he finishes making my heart warm.

"tom! of course id love to meet her" i say truthfully.

"great, dinner tonight?" he says.

"ooh not tonight im busy, how about we do lunch?" i suggest.

"alright, normal spot at two?"

"sounds amazing" i say with a huge smile on my face.

"see you then, bye love" i say my goodbye before ending the call. ive got an hour to get ready before lunch so i decide to face time james.

"hi" i say dragging on the i.

"hey chelsea! what are you doing?" he says in a big dark room.

"just about to get ready for lunch, where are you?" i say giggling at how strange he looks.

"sound check!" ah, that explains the noises

"ohhh" i gasp, "god i am so excited" i nearly squeal causing him to giggle.

we talk for a tiny bit more before I hear someone on a microphone calling his name, well, calling "ja-messsssss!" i laugh at the strange noise.

"brad shut up" james calls in his familiar british accent.

"never" brad says, still out of shot.

"who's that?" i ask, tooootally not knowing who bradley will fuckin simpson is.

"thats brad, he sings for us and is a huge clown" we both laugh.

brad makes his way onto my screen and when he notices who i am, his face goes crazy making me laugh some more. it also made my cheeks heat up apparently.

"hey" he says nervously, making me giggle and look down.

"how's sound check?" i ask, positioning my phone on my vanity, before getting ready to do my makeup and hair.

"amazing, yeah really cool. it's so big" he says making me laugh yet again, why the fuck am i laughing at that.

i proceed to do my makeup while brad takes james phone and talks to me whilst the rest are rehearsing the set list.

"don't you need to rehearse?" i ask doing my eyes.

"probably not but if im shit tonight i blame you" he says making us both giggle.

"ok im done, how's my face" i say, picking up my phone closer to my face to show him the final neutral but still kinda glam look.

"wow your like really beautiful" he says making me blush, hard this time.

"thanks" i say softly, "ok so which one? the dress or two peice?" i ask flipping the camera and showing two outfits picked.

"two peice" he responds.

without even thinking I set down my phone and take of my shirt ready to get changed in front of basically a stranger. i do it all the time with tom because he's like my brother and with shawn because he's already seen everything. i think nothing of it before i hear james say "go on brad, get in!" obviously as a joke. i pull the top piece over my head before looking up at a blush faced brad.

"oh my god sorry! i forgot you wernt tom or something" i say looking down in embarrassment.

"it's alright, i enjoyed" he says with a smirk on his face.

"brad! i am so slapping you tonight" we both laugh before I realise the time.

"shit i gotta go but get my number off james id love to chat more" i smile.

"uh yeah of course, see you tonight" he smiles back before i say bye and hang up.

i slide my phone into my purse and go to lunch.
***
im now getting ready for the concert and have decided to go for a black skinny jean and pink demin jacket with a tank underneath.

lunch was amazing as usual. i got to chat with melanie which was a real treat. she's truly a great girl and im so proud of tom.

i send james a quick text before leaving my place and heading off the the O2.

i arrive shortly before the lights go down and stand in the designated vip section. there's actually quite a lot of famous people watching them tonight.
***
holy shit. i want, no, need to be a singer like, right now. that was amazing and exhilarating. i can not imagine what they're feeling right now.

i make my way down the hall way ready to gush about the performance. in the middle of texting james that im on my way, i bump into non other than,

"sorry- oh! oh my god hi brad!" i laugh through our hug. "wow that performance was on another level, really really spectacular" i gush, as planned.

"thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me" he sends me a smile causing us to look into each other's eyes for longer than expected.

"hey!" james calls, breaking our stare.

"james! that was beyond amazing holy shit" I say mid hug.

"thanks so much chelsea" he says sincerely, "uhm this is connor, tris and well you've met brad" he says causing me to look back at brad whose laughing to himself.

i hug connor and tristan and express how great their show was.

what a night.

a/n
oof it's getting hot in hererreeee