three

bora bora

may 14th 2018 

i stare at myself in the mirror, wondering if my outfit was too revealing for lunch with shawn

i stare at myself in the mirror, wondering if my outfit was too revealing for lunch with shawn. i mean yeah, i am going to lunch with a taken man showing a bit too much cleavage but who cares? were going as friends because we wont be seeing each other for a while. i readjust my rings on my fingers then grab my purse and head off. 

"hey" i wave at shawn sitting in a small restaurant. he wears a loose fitted button down and some shorts, looking cute as ever. 

"hey, you look--" he stops and eyes me up and down. i feel the blood rushing to my face as i let out a soft chuckle.

"thanks, you look really cute too" i blush.

"cute isn't the word i would use to describe you" he responds with a smirk.

"shawn!" i playfully hit him on the shoulder, taking a seat opposite him.

"should we order?" he asks and gets the attention of the waitress. we order our food as our drinks arrive.

"so... i may have done some stalking" i say taking a sip of my iced tea.

"oh wow you're that obsessed with me, damn!" he giggles sarcastically.

"well obviously, who wouldn't be obsessed with you" i respond jokingly, even though the statement is true. 

"so what did you find out?" he says, obviously intrigued. 

"well a lot but i want to know more about your third album" 

"sorry babe but you cant know anything" he responds as i fake pout.

"shawnnn pleaseeee" i whine "at least just the track list please!!" 

he chuckles, "i cant tell you that but i guess i can say that there are 13 songs as of now" 

"so you're Taylor Swift now?" recalling it is the singers favourite number earning another laugh from shawn. 

"god i love spending time with you, chelsea" 

"i love spending time with you too shawn but, you have a girlfriend" immediately shawns face goes blank.   

"ugh" he groans, "can we please not talk about it"

"fine, tell me more about your family"

"well i have my mom and dad who live with my sister, Aaliyah in Ontario"

"do you live with them?" 

"nope, i live in toronto, close to the city" 

"ive always loved canada, i used to go there a lot as a kid"

"with Prince Harry?"

"wow, someones been doing their own research!"

he giggles and lightly blushes, "maybee"

"to answer your question, yes, with prince harry and his family we would go there and look for bears in the mountains" 

"the authentic canadian experience" 

we continue talking about nonsense, sipping on white wine until the sun starts to set. "its beautiful" i say looking out off the balcony of the restaurant. i quickly turn as i hear shawns phone camera clicking. 

"shawn! stop!" i say covering my face to try and stop him from taking pictures. 

"why, you're so beautiful" he says, i immediately go as red as a tomato and playfully hit his chest. as i reach my arm over to hit him, i trip over my own foot and land right into his arms. "woah there" he holds me in his very muscular arms and effortlessly helps me up. my hand lays on his chest and with out knowing i keep them there a little too long and shawn notices. i look up into his eyes receiving a smirk.

"s-sorry" i stutter, starting to get really nervous. the butterflies turn into birds inside my stomach.

"lets go back to yours" he whispers in my ear, arms still holding me tight. i nod taking his hand escorting him out to the exit. "wait we need to pay" 

"nope, i payed for it before you got here because i knew you would try steal the bill and pay for the both of us" i say with a cheeky grin on my face.

"fine but next ones on me" he says but i barely notice as my mind is racing with thoughts about what is going to happen. we walk down the path over water, hand in hand, me leading the way. 

"okay, were here, what did you want to do to me?" i whisper as he places my back against the recently closed door. 

"chelsea elizabeth you have been driving me wild" 

"yeah? is that true?" i say as my fingers make my way down his torso.

"mhm" he puts his hand on my hips and places his head into my neck leaving soft kisses.

"shawn" i whisper in pleasure. he leaves kisses all the way from my neck up to my jawline then finally connects his lips with mine. 

the kiss turns passionate fast, our tongues battling over dominance. he effortlessly picks me up and lays me onto the bed taking off his shirt. he places kisses all along my stomach lifting and removing my shirt to expose my bra. 

"are you sure about this?" he asks earning a nod from me. 

the urgency from both of us wanting each other for the limited days we have known each other. passion fills the room and once we both finish we doze off into a deep sleep.

"night" i whisper cradling my naked body onto his exposed torso. 

a/n woah! two updates in two days!!!!! i love this story and i hope you do too!!! please comment and vote, it really motivates me thanks !! love you all so much xx- c