two

bora bora
may 12th 2018

it's only been two days lots has already happened

it's only been two days lots has already happened. me and Shawn have been texting because his girlfriend doesn't like seeing him with other girl (or people for that matter), we are basically best friends now because our personalitys just click together and finally, I realised that I have to leave soon to attend the royal wedding.

besides that, my mini holiday has been amazing. every morning I wake up and eat breakfast by the ocean then I swim in the pool or ocean up until lunch at my favorite reasturaunt. after that, more swimming and probably napping then off to dinner.

it's weird not having anyone here with me. my ex, Adam, used to take me here and it was our little secret holiday destination. when we broke up it was a little like a divorce. we had to decide on who got what. he got the house, I got our dog and bora bora. this is the first time I have been here alone and I hate it.

as I lay in my soft silky sheets, I dream about the day I can be independent and not have to worry about any of those small things ever again.

--
i am awoken to loud bangs coming from my door. I check my phone and the screen illuminates with the time, '2:34am'. who the fuck is knocking at my door at this time I think to myself. sleepily I walk over to the door rubbing my eyes and opening it to reveal non other that a sleep deprived, very anxious shawn mendes.

my heart practicly breaks when I notice he is crying.

"hey hey shhh" I whisper, cradling him in my arms. "shawn, honey what's wrong, hey stop crying what's wrong come on"

"i-i" he sobs, "i-i can't ttake it any more"

"shawn, hey can't take what, what's wrong tell me okay" I say, rubbing his back.

"s-she is so t-toxic. i-i feel like m-my life i-isn't worth a-all this" he chokes out.

"oh shawn,  honey please don't say that okay? look ive known you for what? two maybe three days and I already know that you deserve everything on this earth and more okay? if this girl isn't giving you what you need and is doing more harm then good then you need to break it off okay? I hate seeing you like this." all of which was true, I did hate seeing him broken and hurt.

"t-thank yo-ou" he whipes away his last few tears.

"hey, stay here tonight okay I'll make us some tea and we can go to sleep you look really tired" I suggest.

"okay thank you, I'll take the couch" he says softly.

"nonsense, you take the bed and I'll sleep where ever" I say passing him his tea sitting down next to him.

"I'm so sorry" he whispers, "I shouldn't have come here".

"shawn please, I know what it feels like to be alone and isolated and I never want you to feel like that. I'm here okay? and it's a good thing that you came to me, yeah?" I say softly but with passion.

he responds with a simple "yeah" and we spend the rest of the night talking about the most random and deep things ever. we both end up dozing off into a dreamless sleep in the same bed.

--
instead of waking up to the should of loud knocks at my door, I wake up to a shirtless shawn cooking breakfast for the two of us. what a view.

"morning sleeping beauty" he coos from the kitchen.

I let out a sleepy groan, "my back hurtssss" I whine as soft chuckles escape his mouth.

"that's because you fell asleep in the weirdest position last night" we both softly laugh as I recall the memory.

"you didn't have to make breakfast" I mention as he serves up eggs, bacon, bread and a fruit bowl.

"consider it repayment for the help last night" he says softly smiling at me.

"Shawn you don't need to repay me for anything. i'm always here, free of charge!"I smile. "oh my god shawn!" I say, panicked.

"what?" he responds.

"your girlfriend! she's probably freaking out about where you are!" I say receiving a giggle from Shawn.

"honey trust me, this girl doesn't even know if I've left the villa" he says still giggling.

"call her shawn" i say sternly, impailing my fork in a piece of watermelon.

"finee" he places his cutlery down walking off into the bedroom.

as long as I want him to stay, he can't. he has a girlfriend and cheating is my 100% no no area. Adam cheated on me, that's why it's so personal and if a guy like Shawn ever did that I would loose faith in humanity. too bad the best guys get the worst girls.

a/n
omg I actually updated!! someone left a comment saying they wanted more so!! here you go!! Shawn makes my heart go 💞💖💗❣