fifteen

london
july 1st 2018
***
"shawn!" i say tapping my lover on the shoulder at the airport. he imidetly engulfs me in a tight hug. i take in this warm feeling, his smell, his touch and honestly just everything about this moment.

"i missed you so much, my love" he says breaking out of the hug. i softly smile and express how i missed him much more.

"how was your flight?" i question, both of us walking towards my car in the busy parking lot.

"it was fine, same old same old" he smiles, "im so happy that im here, chelsea" he says so genuinely it makes me want to cry, instead I just "aw" at him.

"babe" i say dragging on the e.

it's been over a month since i left canada. ive told shawn about everything via face time and texts. in just a month i have met new people who have changed my life in the best way possible, i have started planning my singing career with my manager and friends but most of all i actually bought an apartment in just outside the heart of london. i love it. its beautiful and just the right size. yes, there isn't any furniture expect for a blow up bed and kettle but it's getting there.

shawn and i head into my black vehicle and embark on a somewhat short journey to my apartment.

"so, this is it!" i giggle since there's literally nothing in it.

"chelsea it's actually really gorgeous" he says walking over to a window, opening the blinds slightly before turning back and hugging me again.

god i so badly want to tell him how much I love him right now but we havnt exactly said those words yet.

"sooo" shawn starts, "im starving" he finishes.

"alright, there's this really cute cafe a couple blocks down, you wanna walk?" i suggest.

"yeah let me get changed real quick" and so he goes and changes. I situate myself on a ladder that was used to put up the tv. I scroll through my phone, seeing picture of me and shawn hugging at the airport. I smile at them and think about how I never want this stage of a relationship to go.
***
"god, chelsea this is fucking good" shawn says with a mouth full of food causing me to giggle.

"i know! main reason why i got a place here" i joke.

we talk and talk about our lives until we have both completed our meals.

"so do you think I should do it?" i ask him, referring to starting my singing career with a song featuring little mix.

"yeah I think it's a great idea, not that you need it but it will get your name out there and little mix havnt release any big things recently so it would be great for them too." I smile knowing he's on board with the idea.

"thank you, seriously so much" I stop myself from saying I love you again. it's too soon.
***
[third person]

they walk together, chelsea snuggled up to shawns side as they head back to her apartment.

love truly is in the air. they both want to say the l word but they both think it's too soon. is it possable to love someone this early? it's been a month? they both think to themselves. they cover up their thoughts with a conversation about canada and london.

"dude there's a studio right next to my appartment" chelsea says, trying to win the argument.

"yeah but we have tim hortons" shawn laughs, knowing he effortlessly just won the argument.
***
[shawn mendes]
"hey" chelsea whispers crawling into bed.

"hi" i smile.

"sorry the beds uncomfortable" she laugh softly.

"it's perfect" i respond. god the amount of love I have for this girl is through the roof. I want to write a million albums and songs for her.

a/n
they're back!!!! there was a time skip btw if u missed that hahah. how r u guys liking the new cover thooo!!! also thank u so fucking much for 1.12k like it's probably not a  lot but it's so much for me and I thought this book would flop so thank you x1000 ♡♡♡