Chapter 2 - The School

As they meet each other coincidencely and they both knew each other that they we're in the same school. And on top of that they still became classmate as ever. While walking on the hall each other haven't start some conversation but Nishikata thinks about her so deeply.

"(Damn I never thought she will study high school here)"

"(I was planning to study here because it's nice and I can meet new classmate)"

"(Also they said that mostly of the students here are so nice and kind)"

"(Tch, then this girl showed up to me acting all confident and being so arrogant to me she's gonna start teasing me again until by the end of the school)"

"(Just like the time I first met her on middle school)"

"(that day all she ever do was to tease me)"

"(Damn it why is she here! How does she know that I'm gonna study here)"

"(Was it because she saw me enrolled here? Was it like that?)"

"(Hmm maybe that could be it)"

"(I once observed her, the time I go to bookstore to buy the novel book of 100% Unrequited Love)"

"(Her eyesight seems to be so good though)"

"(Does it mean that she is not sure where she would study then?)"

"(My, my Takagi so that's what you were after then)"

"(Trying to tease me again)"

"(Sorry but.. I can't let that happen anymore)"

They made it to their classroom as they found out that they we're really early because some of their classmate is not yet on the room so they take a random seat as Takagi waited for Nishikata to find his seat so she can seat right next to him.

"Ahh as usual I will seat here again heh heh"

"Wow such a nice view here"

"I knew this would be a good place for me"

He look at his other side seeing Takagi's face and she was staring at him, he couldn't do anything but to look away feeling depressed and so angry. He might sensed that he'll get teased by her again.

"(Now that I think about it, It's the worst seat ever.)"

"Hey Nishikata!"

"Ah, Y-Yeah?"

"You decided to seat here huh?"

"U-Uhh yeah w-why?"

"It reminds me of our middle school days."

"E-Ehh?"

"Could it be that.. you are making a flash back Nishikata?"

"N-no I'm not It's just that this is the only seat I wanted."

"And also has the best view."

"Hmm I see."

As they continue on talking to each other one of their classmate notice them as they simultaneously enter the room. It could be their new classmate as ever.

"Hey did you see those two."

"Huh where?"

"Over there."

"Hmm? Ohh hey looks like we have a transferees."

"Yeah and they both entered the room though."

"Oh really why didn't you tell me so."