Chapter 31 - A sleep over with her

"The rain didn't really stop Nishikata"

"Yeah! It's still loud as ever I think it would really blow up my house."

"Aww! How can I go home with this weather. I just thought that the rain will be stopped at this kind of time."

"Well Nishikata looks like I'll be staying at your place."

"Hrm!! T-Takagi - san?"

"Yup! It's a sleepover."

I didn't really bothered her being here at my house but... Sleep over? I don't think my mom would gonna let her sleep at my house plus I don't want her here. The typhoon is still loud as ever. Takagi - san isn't worried at all.

"What are you going to do here Takagi - san?"

"Hmm. Nothing, look there's no way you can let me go out with that bad weather right Nishikata?"

"Y-Yeah I guess so. I wonder if my mom could let you sleep over today."

"Why don't you ask her?"

"Probably so.. hold on a sec Takagi - san."

I went downstairs and my mom is on a living room. I ask her if she could let my classmate stay here just for one night. It's fine for her to sleep over because of the bad weather as long as she asked her parents to let her stay in. I went upstairs and when I enter the room she's gone. I wonder where did she went. As I thought she's playing hide and seek so I came check the closet, beside the door and under the bed but she's not there. I got worried and came to look for her only to find out she was in the bathroom. I accidentally opened the bathroom door and she was there. I blushed so hard that
I saw her.... was just..... standing in front of the mirror.

"Oh Nishikata! You surprised me so much my heart just dropped."

*closes the door* "S-Sorry Takagi - san! Should've knocked first before coming in."

"It's ok you didn't expect me here right?" Said Takagi as she left the bathroom.

"Y-Yeah! So anyway I came to say this to you that you should let your mom know that you'll stay here for one night."

"Yeah I already did before you went downstairs."

"Oh ok."

...

"So... what are we going to do now?"

"Well Nishikata."

"Hmm? Yeah Takagi - san?"

"It looks like we're just the two of us in this room. Kind makes me remember something."

*blushes* "Ah Yeah? What is it?"

"You know.. something that I felt that we're supposed to do."

(Crap what is it? What is she talking about? Oh wait is it the manga is she talking about?) "100% Unrequited Love??"

"Hmm. We've been reading it for so long Nishikata. Something even more than that."

"Ehh??" (W-What could it be? I-Is she gonna do something?)

"I don't know what it is Takagi - san it's better if you just say it already"

"Ok but I'll have to whisper it to you."

"What? Why?"

"Because it would be embarrassing if I say it out loud."

(To think that something on her mind was to make her embarrassed I know what that is. But I also can't say it, what if I said it in front of her and she said that wasn't in her mind? It would be ashamed of me.) "Embarrassing huh? I wonder what that is. Ok fine go ahead whisper it to me."