Chapter 30 - Hard Rain

Today was raining. I just got woke up and left the house. I went to the mall to buy some new games that just got released and was delivered on their store. I have saved a lot of money just to buy that game. In additional my mom gives me allowance once a week but I never spend all of them. I have some lots of other things I do to earn some money before. I wear some sweater and of course I can't wear sweater if I don't have a shirt and also brought the umbrella. The game that I bought was "Deathmatch Battle". The price is 250 yen, it was so surprising that this game is so expensive since I have like 700 yen but it's so hesitating to buy the game. But still I bought the game and left the store. I came passed on the bookstore and see the latest volume of the recent manga I've always read. 100% Unrequited Love, I went to the bookstore to buy the manga but before I did that I checked first behind me if ever I saw her again. I cannot let her know that I bought the manga or she will tease me again. This day I spend my money for the game that I wanted to play and for the manga that I've always read. On my way back home while I was walking, I always look at the picture of the game that I bought. I'm really getting excited to play the game.

"Manga and the Game. Hehe just what I need for my life. I never do anything on my room but always study like hell."

I always take a peek if ever I bumped to Takagi - san today. And so I keep on walking. It's still raining hard as ever I just can't stay on the mall because I'm in a hurry.

"Nishikata! Hey!"

(Eh? I-Is she the one who's calling me?) *looks left and right*

"Heey! I'm right behind you!"

*looks at behind him* (AAAAH! IT IS HER!) "Oh Hi! Takagi - san Ah Hahaha!"

"What's up?"

"Oh nothing I just uhh taking a walk."

"In a middle of a hard rain? Wow you're still strong as ever."

"Ahh well."

"Huh? Why do you have your bag?"

(Wha! I forgot to hide it to her. Actually I can't hide this bag to her. Even if so she'll notice it.)

(What am I supposed to do?)

"Uh well I uhh... I just happened to go to the mall to buy the new release game."

"Really? Can I see?"

"Uhh what? Wait a minute you don't have your umbrella?"

"Technically yeah I don't have."

I completely grabbed her and find us a shelter to stay in. She was pretty wet although she had her raincoat but why did she go out.

*sigh* "Takagi - san don't make me worry like that you will get yourself get cold."

"It's fine I have my rain coat."

"But it's wet also. Guhh!! Look why did you go out today Takagi - san?"

"Huh? Didn't you know? I just heard that the manga 100% Unrequited Love released new latest volume today."

(GAAAAHH!! S-SO THAT WHY SHE GO OUT FOR)

"Plus I know it's raining but the book will surely gonna sold out soon."

(T-THIS IS SO MESSED UP! I KNEW I WOULD GET BUMPED INTO HER AGAIN!)

"Also! I wanna spend time reading that manga though. Especially spending time with the person who also like that manga."

(The person who also like that manga? H-Huh?)

"Ohh man! I guess I won't be able to read that latest volume."