Chapter 51 - Sayuri Kenji

In the next day as Nishikata has been called out again by Takagi to come over. Nishikata rejects not to go to her house. He had no reason why, While he said that Takagi thought it was her cousin. She promised not to tease him if he came over to her house.

He asked "Why don't you just say you'll stop teasing me?"

"Come on I just need you to come over. Remember that we have to do something."

"Oh... We can just do it tomorrow."

"Hm? Are you embarrassed because my cousins are here?"

"Jeez why would I have to come over then?"

"Are you sure you don't wanna?"

"E-Eh?"

"Well if you don't want guess I'm not gonna push ya."

....

(I.... Disappoint her.)

Nishikata went to Takagi's house. As he saw her house is still look dull and boring. Nishikata knocked on the door and it was unexpected that her cousin was the one who just opened the door.

"Who was it?"

....

"K-Kenji san."

"Oh Nishikata kun huh."

"U-Uhh well um It's nice to meet you again Kenji san."

"Hmph. Come in if you're going inside."

....

(Kenji san is so much... strict! I couldn't say it loudly as he is so much... scary.)

(He is way taller than me.)

"Kenji san what's up! Oh... Nishikata kun."

"Uhh what's up Takagi san!"

"Seriously? You call her by her last name?"

"Kenji san it's ok! I'm fine calling him like that. More like you're also calling his last name."

"I don't care. He is just a visitor here."

Kenji left as Nishikata thought of him that he is also a visitor here that just stays for one night. He worried why aren't they leaving yet. Takagi calls him up to go to the room, this time Takagi was in charge of taking care of her little ones.

"Welcome back Hana onee san!"

"Oh Taku chan are we still playing that thing again?"

"Yes and... Onee san who's that?"

"Oh him. My classmate of course."

"Y-You're classmate?"

"Yep! Nishikata kun. This is my young cousin Taku."

"Um.. Hi there T-Taku."

"Eh!!!"

"Huh wait what? Why are you..."

Taku made some attitude on Nishikata ignoring him.

"T-Takagi san w-why is she like that."

"Haha! Well you should call her with a chan. That makes her think she's cute."

"O-Ohh... Sorry Taku chan."

"Onee san she's way too rude!"

"Whaaa?"

"Hehehe she is like that when you're being rude. but maybe later she will get along with you."

"O-Ohh.. right!" (Taku chan huh... She is more like... wait! She's like Takagi san when she was still young!)