Chapter 59 - Please wipe out my sweat

An early morning the place is so much quiet early 5 AM. Nishikata is already awake he has nothing to do so he did his routine. It's  Saturday and he woke up and changed up his outfit and went out for a run.

Today is kinda peaceful huh. I can't believe it's still cold this early morning. Heh! Next time I'll do this and enjoy running. I was using my phone yesterday until I saw about this article called Jogging healthy lifestyle. I can't believe what I just read about that article, when I knew that kind of fact that jogging makes your stamina increases, I was surprised that jogging makes you get stronger and better. My advantage is that I can keep up on Physical Education! Moreover I read more about the article, it is said that it can make me smart! I went to think of it if it was true so I tried it right now to see if it was. Nothing is wrong if you do it though besides I can counter attack Takagi san's teasing on me I'll beat the hell crap out of that girl!

"He He! Just you wait Takagi san I will beat you down in no mistakes!"

It was such a good day to go on a run this early morning. The smell of the air... makes me, feel more good! Like to be honest I just wanna stay home and play video games but I do really think that's boring since I was just only in the house. I'll try some new lifestyle to improve my health and also to earn new skill which to use against Takagi san!

Along in the road Nishikata is running while he saw Takagi crossing on the road going for a run too. He was surprised that Takagi is also awake this morning. He thought he had a plan to do something but on the article that he read it is said that "Work hard, Wait Patiencely." He tried to ignore it but somehow it is his chance to go and beat Takagi on it. He is getting confused and starting to think what he should do.

(Takagi san is also jogging around this time?)

(What unbelieveable huh... Well time to kick some of her teasing.)

(But wait. What I've read about the article is true right? Should I wait it patiencely? I mean this is my chance now what should I do?)

She never looked at this way. It is a chance to get her and beat her but... Something really bothers me I don't know if I should ignore her or go for the opportunity to beat her. Like I have no idea what to do.

(No. This is my chance! I will beat her for sure. I don't care if I forsaken the article. I know it would be a wrong path but that's a different story. I knew I could beat her and tease her.)

I followed her and tried to sneak on her but I notice that is wrong so I changed my strategy. I pretend to be cool and in a good mood and just appear beside her! Yeah that's the right choice instead I go aggressive sneaking on her. I tried to go near beside her and greet.

"Yo! Good morning."

"Huh?"

(Oh crap! it's not her.)

"U-Uhh yeah good morning ha ha! Something wrong?"

"Oh umm nothing, You see I was surprised you just came out of nowhere."

"U-Uhh really s-sorry then."

Nishikata stopped running and blushed. He thought how embarrassing that was. He went back again and started to run. He is still embarrassed and shaked up his head saying why did he do that. He nearly knew that was her because of the looks in the hair. The legs and arms are just the same as her.

(T-That was totally awkward.... Completely embarrassing.)

(I can't believe I pick the wrong girl. I'd thought that was her but when I see her face it's not what I expected.)

And again he coincidencely met Takagi coming on his way. They both stopped and stare each other.

"Woah? Nishikata how early."