Chapter 12 - Takagi's Mind Trick

Nishikata was at the park waiting for Takagi to show up he's been thinking that this day she will tease him all day long. A couple of minutes later Nishikata was so bored and couldn't do anything he kept on looking on his phone to see if she's replying. He had 3 recent messages.

"Are you sure you want to go to the mall tomorrow."

"Okay I'll suggest where we gonna go."

"Please be at the Rozan Park at 8AM."

He never knew she was at this late. She's 5 minutes late and still she doesn't show up yet. A 2 hands covered up on his eyes and someone said "guess who?" He knew it all along that it was Takagi.

"Why would I have to guess I know it's you Takagi - san."

"HAHAHA! I knew you would come."

"Yeah and you're late about 5 minutes."

"Oh I forgot. You didn't see me I was hiding behind the bench you know."

"Psh! What a waste of time."

"HAHAHA! You said it well yeah I guess."

"So umm where we going then."

"Hmm. Oh yeah actually I invited our classmate though.

"Eh? WHAT YOU MEAN ALL OF THEM?"

"Don't be so silly Nishikata of course not."

"What's sup!!"

"Oh they're here."

"Gehh?! You invite Touma?"

"Sup! Nishikata."

"And Mino too?!"

"Hey pal!"

"I'd thought it would be fun if I invite them."

"What's going on here?"

"Oh there you are Aika - kun."

"You'd also invite Aika - kun huh."

"It's fine it would be fun if we invite our friends though."

"I-I guess so."

Takagi decides where will they go and do some shopping. Nishikata suggest to go to Makarina Mall. He said that mall is a great place to go. Everyone agreed to go there as they need to ride on a bus.They have arrived at the Mall, the Mall is such so big and does so many lots of place to shopping. They we're excited to go in and see what's inside. They first ran of to the shopping clothes where all things we're new and some of them we're on sale. They look up for some clothes that will fit them. They split up to find some clothes for them.

"Yo! What do you think of this?"

"Hmm. Are you sure that will fit on you?"

"Huh? No but I'll find the best Medium Size of this. You should try this Touma."

"Ehh? I don't want that. I like this one. I always like this kind of T-shirt see, Stay Put You Can't Touch This. This is Perfect."

"Looks weird Touma I prefer you should try on this one."

"Hmph. Those are stupid as ever."

"What's up guys! What are you guys gonna buy then?"

"Oh hey Nishikata. What do you think of this shirt." Mino ask Nishikata as if that shirt will fit on him.

"Hmm pretty sure you look good on that but you have to find a better size for that one."

"I don't need to ask you about my shirt Nishikata it looks good on me." Touma confidently likes his T-shirt.