Chapter 4 - It's Indirect Kiss

It's almost weekend and the class has dismiss. Nishikata looks so disappointed because of how many times he got teased by Takagi, she called Nishikata and ask him to walk home together and he did replied her "sure". When they we're walking Nishikata is looking so confident as if he got a plan to trick Takagi but a simple thing that he needs to ask Takagi to come with her on a Festival since there will be a Festival coming this weekend though he is too shy to say it because he thinks that she would tease him again.

"Hey Nishikata wanna get something to drink? I'm thirsty!"

"Huh? Yeah sure!"

They went to convenience store to buy some drinks, there we're so many delicious drinks on a freezer and some of them are favorites of Takagi but it turns out all are sold out, only one left was there. Nishikata can't decide as all the drinks we're taste so awful. Takagi ask Nishikata that she wanted that delicious purple grapes juice but even if so Nishikata also likes that flavor.

"I didn't know you also like that juice Nishikata."

"Well not really, all the drinks here we're so awful taste."

"So I wanted also that one."

"But I was the first one who saw it Nishikata."

The juice we're only one left so they made a decision who would pick it. Takagi suggest they should play a little game it's called rock, paper, scissors. The one they always choose whoever wins will take the lucky one and the losers will take the bad luck.

"So Nishikata before we start I want to give you a clue, what if I say I'll go with Paper?"

"U-Uhh sure then I will choose Scissor then (Heh heh You can't fool me Takagi the last time we played rock, paper, scissors I lost without trusting you so much but now I will)."

Back in the middle school Takagi makes the rules so easy for Nishikata as she told him that he will use Rock but Nishikata thinks it twice that he thinks she will be fooled by her not using Rocks instead she will use either Paper, or Scissors. But he is 100% sure that she will use Paper instead of Scissor but he hesitates to attack like that because he thinks that what if she said was true but he can't stop but he use to attack scissor instead of paper. Going back the attack won't be the same as he did. He truly trust Takagi that she will use Paper. As they about to begin both of them say "Rock! Paper! Scissors!" and the result is nothing but a loss.

"YEHEY! I WON!"

"(DARN IT! I LOST!). That's unfair really really unfair!"

"Hmm? Can't hear you I got the Juice! HAHAHA!"

"GRRR! Wish I didn't fall for that one."

They leave the convenience store Takagi has something to drink and Nishikata doesn't have one. He is very disappointing as he didn't win against her.

(Darn! I thought she will use paper but then she used rock. What a move Takagi san you cheat!)

"Glug! Glug! Ahhh so relieved!"

"Hey you know what there will be a Festival coming this Weekend."

"Y-Yeah I know that. (Tch, I was gonna say that to you but you turned it off by winning on that stupid silly game, GRR! How can I win against you Takagi - san?)"

"Hey Nishikata, want some? there's still more of it inside."

"Nahh I'm okay go ahead and drink all of it."

"Come on you don't wanna be thirsty right?"

"I SAID JUST DRINK IT!"

"Well I'm not thirsty anymore."

"So go ahead and take it!"

"S-Seriously you want me to drink it?"

"Yeah!"

"Even I lost the game?"

"Don't mind about it I just got lucky! Plus it's just a game."

"Fine. I'll take it." (You're not really lucky there.)

"You're rejecting it because you we're embarrassed of Indirect kiss?"

"E-Ehh? No I'm not!"

"Hmm? Really?"

"Yeah! Really am!"

"Is it Really?"

"YEAH I AM SERIOUS! I'M GONNA DRINK IT UP SO GOOD UNTIL YOU SHOCKED!"

As Nishikata drink it he felt so disgusting about drinking the juice and Takagi keeps on staring at him while he is drinking it.

"Hey Nishikata, did you know that while I'm drinking that juice my tounge is licking the pout of the can" Takagi whispered to her ears.

"PFFFT!! WHAAT?! THE HECK!! PWE PWE! ACK! ACK! EWW!! GROSS!"

"HAHAHAHA! I knew you were embarrassed about the Indirect kiss!"

"Of course not! Why would I do that?"

"You can see yourself Nishikata, You're completely blushing!"

"Oh jeez! It's so fun to Tease you Nishikata."

"GRR! Cut it out already!"

"Could you please stop Teasing me for once!"

"But that's the only thing I can do for you Nishikata."

"To be honest I really like to tease you so much."

As Takagi said that Nishikata gets back to normal as he thinks that is that even make her happy by Teasing him everyday. He can't do anything but just smiled at her so much that he realized that he can be helpful for her to be so happy everyday but on second thought he doesn't like that much but he observes why is he keep on being tease by Takagi, she never stops Teasing him everytime they are together.

"(To think about it my stress keeps going down and I feel normal)"

"(Maybe I should tell her, I wonder what will she answer)"

"(I-I can't it looks like I'm confessing to her!)"

"(But even if so it's a Festival and I don't have friends to hang out with. All of them we're busy)"

"(No I have to say this to her there's no problem with that I just have to hang out with her on a Festival)"

"By the way Nishikata, are you-"

"Wanna go to Festival with me Takagi - san?"

...

"Huh?"

"U-Uhh (Crap wrong timing)"

"N-Nevermind."

...

"I would love to"

"Eh?"

"Sure I'll come that's what I'm about to tell you."

"W-What?"

"Oh. Nishikata I'm going this way now."

"Huh? Oh yeah sure see you!"

"Nishikata!"

"Huh? T-Takagi - san?"

"Let's go to Festival together ok!"

"Uhhh Yeah Sure I'll go!"

"S-She likes to huh."

"Well I guess my plan didn't work after all."

-EndOf Chapter 4-