Chapter 54 - His Feelings

"See you tomorrow Nishikata!"

"Yeah! Go straight home ok! It's getting dark also."

"I know you too! Have a safe trip!"

She left the station as she straightly walk home by herself... all along I never thought I can think peacefully here about something. I couldn't tell what is this thing I feel. I feel kinda awkward, all this days I've always feel is something different. It is something to do with me and Takagi. I can't let her do this to me. Everytime I'm with her she always teases me like a nonstop. But sometimes though... I feel like something throbs on my heart that I can't explain. C-Could it be that Takagi is... m-my crush? What? No way that could happen..... But.... I felt like this before.... Long, Long time ago. I couldn't remember that much but... I think that was Elementary School days in the middle grade school.

A Flashback happens...

"Alright let's play guys! Oh hey it's that lil boy over there!"

"Who is he?"

"Well it's a new transferee... He is a shy type guy and somehow easy to be picked by the bullies."

"You think we can let him join?"

"No way let's just leave him be."

....

The 2nd Grade school Nishikata was transfered in a new school. He was very a shy type and no one has ever been on making an attention to him. He heard what his classmate said to him. He never cares about it but he also wanted to be friends with them but he doesn't know how to because of shyness. After he stayed there for 5 minutes he left the classroom. He saw a bunch of bullies messing someone. He doesn't seemed curious what was it and tries to ignore it. He was about to go downstairs when he heard a voice of a girl crying down so loud. He stopped there a bit and was struggling. He knew he couldn't saved it. It was his reason why he couldn't do it because he was scared. But all along he heard it was a girl, He grit up his teeth and tried to comeback. He saw the bullies messing up with the girl. A bunch of tall boys who actually bullies every low class. He couldn't help it but tried to couraged up and face the bullies.

"HEY!"

The boys notice him while he just stands there acting up brave.

"Eh? What's up with you kid?"

"No! What's up with you! You are the one who have a problem here!"

"What do you want? Loser! Huh?"

"What do I want? I have nothing! But to tell you why are you messing with that girl?"

"Huh? You got some nerve kid!"

Every year he is always been picked up by the bullies and always messed him up. He couldn't help it but to be like that when the school year is over.

"Do you have any ideas what you are doing? You're bullying a girl! And that was the stupid thing you can do!"

"And so what? Got a problem with that?"

He couldn't say anything but he's all pissed about those guys who tried to mess the girl.

"Yeah I do! Have you ever learn something? Why did you even go to school if you didn't learn something. Tch so immature!"

"What did you say!" Pushed him down

The boy pinned him down punching his face all over the ground.

"This is what happens when you messed up with me you loser shit! You can't even achieve anything! You just waste your time by getting beat up you little loser! TAKE THIS AND DIE!" He said while punching him down the ground.

"HEY YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Came by the guard yelling at the boys.

"Oh shit we gotta go now dude let's go!"

The boys ran away. Nishikata was left by those bullies down the ground and after that he was rescued by the guard and carried him to the clinic. After a while he awake and he was confused why is he in the hospital. In fact he just thought he was in the hospital but the girl noticed him awake and heard what he just said.

"You finally awake there."

"A-Aren't you the one... who was being bullied?"

"Yes... I am.. Gladly you came I was so scared by those guys were about to hit me. Then you came to stop them."

"O-Oh yeah... I see. I-I fainted after I got beat up right?"

"Yes.. I called the guard for a help. They were scared and ran away."

"I-I see... heh."

....

"Hey umm... I... just wanna say.. Thank you for helping me."

"Huh?" (What? Why are you-)

(S-She is been bullied! And I saved her out... w-was I?)

"Looks like some of your swell is gone."

"H-Huh? K-Kinda.. I think I can go home now."

"Hey... I really wanna Thank you for what you've done a while ago. You are kinda really brave."

"W-Wha? W-Well n-not much... Y-You see I'm really shy though but... seeing a girl being bullied like that is what I don't really accept."

....

"Oh umm... I have said something weird. Sorry... I-I should be going now."

"No wait you let's go home together."

...

"It's okay.. after all I can carry myself."

Nishikata went home alone. He was walking on the street then he suddenly stopped. He couldn't explain what was this kind of feeling he had. After saving that girl from danger and went saying "Thank You" to him. He was so glad that no one has ever said that to him. He was so happy and started to run fast as he blushed so quickly.

(T-That was long time ago... yet I still have this feeling...)

Ughh!! "Stop it! Don't think it like that. Takagi san is just... my rival friend."

(Some day... I'll get her once!)

-END OF CHAPTER 54-