Chapter 20 - He confessed!

It's their exam day and all of the students we're well prepared to take the test. As Nishikata still wondering if his gift we're worth it for her. But though he focus first on his exam or he might not answer the whole questions on it. As of Takagi, she's just staring at Nishikata. She wonder if something bothers him. During their exam Nishikata is all worked up answering all the test. He knows all of the questions and try to solve it as fast as he can. Meanwhile Takagi ask her to borrow some eraser.

"Shh Takagi - san can you be a little bit quiet." Nishikata Whispering to her.

"I bet all of your answer we're wrong."

"Huh? How? looks like all the computations I did was just right Takagi - san."

"Look I didn't mean to do this but look at my answer at Number 25."

"Ehh? I-IS THAT THE ANSWER! OW!"

"WERE YOU CHEATING NISHIKATA?" Teacher yelled at him.

"Uhh no sir sorry."

"Pfft! Nishikata don't be so loud okay."

"GRR! Not again Takagi - san just look what you've done."

"HAHA! It's just that I tried to tease you. It's the same as my answer Nishikata. Did you just answer it on your own?"

"Y-Yeah I did!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Takagi - san!"

"Then explain how did you get it?"

"Uwa! What?"

"You said you answered it on your own Nishikata. It would be a lie if you didn't explain it."

"I-I just can't I seem to understand the thing but I can't explain it though."

"That's impossible Nishikata. If you know how to answer you might also know how to explain it."

"It's all because you just memorized the formula and apply it here. Or that little paper on your lap is your savior isn't it Nishikata."

"GAHH! How did you know? I tried my best to hide it Takagi - san."

"HAHAHA! So let me guess you didn't study this whole week are you Nishikata?"

"I-I did I just.. sometimes I'm also look like an airhead."

"You seriously are an airhead Nishikata?"

"Fine. I didn't. Besides on your tutoring on me I didn't study the lessons we've tackled. But since I know today is our exam I just write the important terms so I won't miss it on exam."

"You got a point there Nishikata. Finding a way to answer the exam than to leave it blank what an incredible idea."

"Uhh Yeah you think so?"

"However. You'll regret on the end of it."

"Y-Yeah you're right. Ughh gotta get rid of this."

After the exam they both see their results. As expected Takagi got high grades. And Nishikata didn't but however it's an average to get a 75 out of 100 score on his test. No doubt that he did his best to answer all the exam. The class has dismissed and everyone got off on their classroom. Nishikata ask Takagi to walk together.

"How rare Nishikata, asking me to walk home with you. Sure I will always walk home with you."

"Great! Let's go then. (Okay! This time I'm gonna do my best to get on her!.)"

As they walk home together Nishikata is observing what will Takagi do. He's currently staring him for a long minute. He come up with that plan that he will try to tease her somehow. But in a counter way which would get the chance to critical. He knew if he countered it it will be the end of her teasing moment to Nishikata.