Chapter 16 - Touma and Takagi

A later on the beach, all of them we're in the small wooden house to eat lunch, meanwhile Takagi went walking on the beach she was searching some sea shells, she never find one. Touma notice her and walks towards her.

"Hey Takagi! What are you doing?"

"Hi Touma - kun well nothing just looking around."

"Finding sea shells are we?"

"Well yeah how did you know?"

"It looks like you're walking on the sea shells so I thought you were searching one."

"Well I wanted to find the best looking sea shell though."

"Say Uhh Takagi, I never been talk to you for a moment if we could have a chat sometime shall we do it now?"

"Well we're having a chat now Touma - kun."

Nishikata never notice Takagi went missing but he was searching for Touma. He wanted to ask something from him but he can't find him. The two went walking around the beach having a conversation together. Touma ask Takagi if ever why does she get along with Nishikata.

"Takagi do you always know Nishikata all along?"

"Yeah since we we're Middle School. He is really my best classmate that then."

"Hmm? He said he's your rival classmate from before have you gone wrong with him?"

"Not much but I was just too annoying to him."

"Why though?"

"Wait, are you concern?"

"Huh? N-No it's just that.. Y-Yeah besides Nishikata's my bestfriend. And I wanna know you two how you guys get along."

"Hmph. There's no connect on our relationship to your relationship to him as a friend. But I guess I'll consider that."

"(Hmm I wonder what she will say.) I bet you two we're lovers. You two are always together am I right?"

"I don't know. It seems that he doesn't like me at all. Say Touma - kun did he told you about his feelings to me?"

"Ehh? N-No he didn't why you ask?"

"Then.. It's a lie is it?"

"Huhh? What was a lie?"

"You two weren't bestfriends."

"O-Of course we are."

"Then how come he didn't tell you about his feelings for me. Or was it a secret?"

"Y-You say that but to be honest we are bestfriends."

"Hmm? Really?"

"Yeah! Really!"

"Really? You guys are bestfriends?"

"U-Uhh Yeah."

"Then why blushing so hard. Are you lying?"

"Why would I ever lied to you Takagi! You see we've been bestfriends since first day come on just stop this."

"But you are the one who started this conversation right?"

"E-Ehh? Whaa?"

"HAHAHA! Just kidding alright alright you're getting embarrassed now. If you guys are bestfriends then I'm glad that you guys we're getting along."

"Oh man good that you understand me now."

"Hmph. Just one thing I will say Toum - kun. You didn't realized I'm teasing you."

"W-Whaa? Wait Takagi wait so you're joking after all?"

"Hmm? I don't know what does it look like?"

"I-I don't know either."

The two head back to their friends as Nishikata found them we're together. Nishikata ask Touma what happened to him. He doesn't mind what Nishikata just said and head back to the big house.

"Takagi - san something wrong happened?"

"Hmm? I don't know Nishikata."

"Then why are you too together. Why is he with you?"

"Oh I don't know also. He came to talk to me I guess."

"Huh? Why is there something?"

"Nothing at all. Sounds like you are jealous Nishikata."

"Eh? No I'm not I was worried where did you two go. I'd thought you guys we're lost."

"I guess you're not. Look what I found Nishikata is this a good shell?"

"Woah! Nice where did you get thi- Uwaa!"

"HAHAHAHA! Caught you! HAHA!"

"Grr! You really never stop teasing me aren't you Takagi - san."

"Ehh? Are you scared of hermit crabs. Nishikata?"

"P-Probably I think."

"But it doesn't bite Nishikata see."

"I-I don't wanna touch it."

"Then you're scared?"

"N-No I'm not."

"HAHAHA! Nishikata scared of hermit crabs."

"Ughh! You making me sick."

-End Of Chapter 16-