Chapter 34 - Formal Clothes

During on school hours as the teacher mentioned them while he was discussing their lesson is that they have a formal event to come up with.

"Alright class since you aren't gonna call yourself a Boy and Girl anymore, all of you were High school such as junior senior students. This coming February 28 we'll be having our first prom night."

The students went talking what is a prom night. They have no idea and then asked to the teacher what event is that.

*sigh* "It's a formal event which ladies and gentlemen attend."

"However this didn't happen to you since you were in middle school right? The reason is that only junior and senior student only attend that kind of an event. It is an event which a Man and a Woman dressed as a formal. A coat for the men and a gown for the women. You might somehow understand it once you attend it. Class Dismissed."

While walking home..

A formal event. I-I wonder what that is... I went thinking it hard what kind of event that is however there is nothing else any kind of event here except festival events. I might somehow excited but... why? What is it?

"Oi Nishikata!"

"Oh guys what are you up to?"

"Oh nothing we just have to shop around buy some clothes for the wedding."

"What wedding you idiot it's a festival event for our school you dumb crap!"

"Oh right sorry."

"Yo! Where's your girlfriend."

*flustered* "I TOLD YOU I HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND!"

"Sheesh Kaito! You made him mad."

"Woah wait I didn't make him mad I was just asking."

"It's ok guys anyway can't spend my time today I gotta go home."

"Can you atleast come with us for a sec?"

"Where are you guys going?"

...

At the mall...

Somehow these two were such an idiot. Are they going to buy something more casual than ever?

"Yo look at this. Fits me right eh?"

"Looks good on you Kaito."

"Really? What ya say Nishikata this could make me feel like a gentleman right?"

"Hm? I-I don't know somehow looks good on you." (I don't know what they are talking about.)

"Say Nishikata does she like this kind of outfit I wear?"

(Huh? what he mean she?) "U-Uhh no idea."

"Hmm.. I think I need more better."

"What about this."

(Touma wears the literally casual outside door.)

"T-That's not even a formal outfit."

"It is. I have a colar, aaand jeans."

*sigh* "You do know what kind of event are we attending?"

"Yeah! I was just looking for something I could wear whenever I go out with my family."

(He's getting out of nowhere is he...) Kaito and Nishikata whispering together.

later on...

(I couldn't think of anything to wear. I wonder if this one or... that one.)

"Trying hard to pick some clothes are we?"