The date

Taehyung's POV

*rrriiinggg*
When will this stupid alarm shut up just for once. I turn of my alarm clock and looked at the time. It's already 8 in the morning. I was just strolling through my phone and smiled through the thought that Jennie and I will have our first date. I smirked, I knew you would fall for me Kim Jennie.

I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom and took bath. After how many minutes I am done so I went out the bathroom and was only wearing a bathrobe. I went to my closet and chose my outfit for the day.

I just wore a Adidas sweater paired with some black shorts and white rubber shoes

I just wore a Adidas sweater paired with some black shorts and white rubber shoes. I also wore a gray hat and I looked at myself on the mirror and when I'm satisfied of my look o went downstairs.

"Good morning taetae" min hyung said while preparing some plates. I rolled my eyes at him and glared at him.

"Yah when will you stop calling me that hyung" I said and pout he just shrugged his shoulders and got my bottled of water in the refrigerator.

"Hyung I'm gonna go for a short run outside, just call me when breakfast is ready" I said and he nodded.

I went outside and started to run slowly. Girls looking were staring at me and I gave them a wink and smiled and they were jumping happily. I just shook my head, girls girls girls.

My phone rang at it was jin hyung, I picked it up. He told me that breakfast is ready so turn around and head back home.

"Yah! You pabo! That was suppose to be mine" as soon as I enter the house, jungkook and Jimin we're fighting over a last peace of Bacon. Aishh seriously.

"Yah! Didn't you left anything for me?!" I said and looked at both of them, they looked at me and went back to eating as if nothing happened. Aisshh these kids.

"Don't worry, I'll make more for you" jin hyung said and stood up to cook more Bacon. I glared at Jimin and taehyung who were now silent.

"So.... Hyung you're gonna have a date with Jennie later?" Jungkook said to break the silence. I just nodded and waited for my Bacons. My Bacons arrived and I started eating.

"So let's discuss about what you've research yesterday jungkook?" Namjoon hyung said jungkook and I looked at each other and gulped. How come I forgot about that.

"I-its actually about mafias" they all stop what they're doing and listened to what I'm going to say.

"We found on the web about poison or also known as Poseidon Mafia and l-love kills Mafia" and with that sugar hyung eyes widen and stood up.

"We should be careful with the girls,we don't know who they really are" hyung said. we all nod as an agreement.

"But we saw the necklace with our own eyes" I said trying to make them believe.