Missing

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was driving on the way home still smiling, i knew it would be easy to steal her heart, She is just too soft hearted.

As i was about to get out my car, but before I could walk someone placed a cloth in my mouth and everything went black.

I woke up in the dark room, and my hand were tied I tried to stand up but someone kicked me in the stomach.

"Ughh fuck you" I shouted, ahh shit that hurts. I looked up to see a man wearing a black mask with a familiar symbol on it.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I shouted but instead of getting an answer i received a punch in the face. fucking hell.

"Where is your dad" The man asked and that made me confused, what the hell did my dad to this time. He went closer to my face and that is when i remembered the sign, Love kills mafia.

"W-what do you want?" i asked while stuttering.

"We'll wait for the boss and you'll get your answer" He said and punch me one last time and because of the impact there was blood in my mouth. ugh shit. The boss? who's the boss.

I noticed the door opened and it revealed a woman wearing the same mask as the guy but has a different uniform. Maybe she's the boss. She whispered something but I couldn't hear it.

"Who are you, what do you want" I asked shouting but she just stood there like a statue looking at me with eyes widened. I stared at her, those eyes are familiar.

A few seconds she looked away and started walking around me.

"So, you're the son of one of the member of poseidon gang are you?" she asked, that voice is very familiar, fuck who are you. And what the son of a what? a gang? My father's not part of a gang he never told me that.

"What are you talking about, My father's not a member of any gang" I answered and looked at her. She stopped at one of the darkest corner of the room as she removed her mask. My eyes widen. No this can't be.

"Jennie?!" i said, my eyes widen in disbelief.

"I'm letting you go, but don't ever tell anyone about me and the girls real identity or i will not pity you and end  your life and also your friends life, and if i say so I'm not thinking twice about it."  she said as she slides her dagger in my neck. Fuck I didn't know that they were wait. the necklace we were right.

"I-i-i won't, I promise" i said stuttering and she in seconds she placed her dagger back in the side and winked at me. I gulped in the sight of her putting her mask back on.

"Wait and you'll meet the leader and the rest" She said as she lights a cigarette from the corner. Damn she a badass though. stop it taehyung you're in the verge of danger and you still manage to fantasize her.

After how many minutes the door opened and revealed three woman wearing the same black mask as jennie. The other womans eyes widen as she looked at me then looked at jennie, Jennie just shrugged her shoulders and put away her cigarette.

The one infront  walked towards me and there i noticed her hair, it's blond.

"Didn't expect it to be you taehyung" She said as she removed her black mask. Shit! Lisa. I widened my eyes in disbelief. She walked going to jennie and asked for a lighter. She took out a box of cigarette from her pocket and light up one.

I looked at the two girls who were standing by my side. Jisso and rosè. I still couldn't believe my eyes.

"For sure jennie already told tou the consequences if you'll break the deal" Lisa said as she let out a smoke from her mouth and looked at me. Her cold gaze make my skin tremble in fear.