Dating?

JENNIE'S POV

I'm worried about lisa, I know that kookie will be her weakness. I don't know what to do when she would really be back to her usual self where she would get hurt easily.

I have to do something about this. I was too zone out when someone hit ny shoulder. I looked at that person and he just gave me his box smile.

"Yah! you want to die?" I hissed at that made him stop smiling and looked away scared. I smirked.

"Just kidding" I whispered in his ear and winked at him, the bell rang and I fixed my things and went to the door. I looked at taehyung who was just statued in his seat.

"Yah! Do you have plans on leaving or nah?" I shouted and that made him go back to his senses. He fixed his things and went near me.

"Act normal, If you don't want you and your friends life to go to waste, taetae" I whispered and tapped his cheeks. Of course that was just to scare him off.

I smirked and went to the cafeteria to meet jisso and rosè.

JIMIN'S POV

I was too bored and didn't bother to listen to the teacher. I looked at rosè beside me who's busy taking notes.

She really is hardworking, I can't wait to win the bet haha. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind.

I took out my phone and snap a picture of her with flash. I intentionally turned the flash on so she would notice.

She immediately turned to me and quickly grabbed my phone. Damn fast reflexes. But nuh uh before she could delete the photo I grabbed the phone and raised my hands up.

"yah delete that fucking picture you prick" she hissed while trying to reach the phone. I placed it more higher when suddenly she lost balance and fell and that's when our lips touched.

Her eyes widen and so as mine. She quickly got off and looked around. Everyone has their eyes on us.

"arghh fuck you" she said and got her things and went outside the room not minding the teacher in front.

I sat back down and smiled while staring at the picture. She cute though .

The bell rang fixed my things, i looked at the picture one more time and put in my wallpaper, i smirked

The bell rang fixed my things, i looked at the picture one more time and put in my wallpaper, i smirked. Let the game begin.

ROSE'S POV

Ughhhh i hate that fucking jimin. He took my first kiss. I'm so damn pissed right now i want to punch him in the face so bad.

I went to the cafeteria because i feel hungry, i texted jennie and jisoo that i went to the cafeteria earlier than recess.

I bought a cup of ice cream to calm me down. I was enjoying my ice cream when group of girls entered the cafeteria, it was twice.

I didn't mind them and continued eating my ice cream and placed my earphones and listen to music.