Real Identities

JENNIE'S POV

As soon as taehyung went out with his uncle i excused myself from the others and silently followed taehyung just to make sure if he is really doing what i ask him to do.

I was about to go outside the exit when someone grabbed me by the hand and pushed me against the wall. I groaned in pain. I looked up to see a man with a black hood, I couldn't see his face because it was too dark in this hallway.

"yah who are you?!" i asked him and pushed him but he was too strong. the hell is wrong with this man.

"I always kept an eye on you a while ago and i thought you were cute and sexy" he answered and placed his hand in my waist. Fuck.

He leaned closer to me and i could feel his breath in my neck. He started kissing my neck and i flinched. I pushed again and this time it did not flop.

He was about to go near again me but before he could do that i kicked his stomach and with that he stumbled in the floor. He groaned in pain and faced me.

"you bitch" he said and was about to slap me, i grabbed his hand and twist it and used my other hand and punch him in the face. He fell to the floor again and wiped the blood that was dirpping from his nose. I smirked.

I pulled out my gun and aimed at him his eyes widen and shakingly pointed at my gun.

"T-that symbol in your gun" he said and i was confused. I suddenly realized he recognize me. I was about to shoot him when he started running away. Shit!

I run going to his direction and shot him. I hit his foot and he fell to the ground. I was about to walk to him when suddenly groups of men came to help him stand up.

The man told something to them and they all looked at me and pointed their guns at me.

I immediately turn my back and run away. They started shooting and a bullet hit my shoulder. Shit. I covered my wound with my hands and continued running going back to where the dancefloor is located.

When I arrived people were running and and pushing each other. They probably heard the gunshots. I looked at our table and i could see how confused and worried they are.

They keep looking around and i knew they were looking for me. I was about to go to our table when someone grabbed my hand, i immediately turn around and punch him in the face.

"what the fuck jennie!" The man said and i just realized it was taehyung. I went near him.

"sorry, let's go get the others" i said and grabbed him and went to where our table is.

They all looked at us with wide eyes. Their gaze landed on taehyung and to my wounded shoulders. They started to panick.

"what happened to your shoulders?!" namjoon asked.

"look I have no time to answer your questions we need to get out of here now" i said seriously and they all nodded. I looked at the girls and nod at them.

We were about to go down when i stopped and that cause the others to bump into me.

"yah jennie i thought we shou-" suga didn't continue what he was about to say when he noticed 5 mans standing in front of us aiming there gun at me.

We all step back and i looked behind me to face lisa. She was just staring at the man infront of us.

"So you are one of the maf-" before he could finish his sentence someone shot him in his mouth. Blood were splashed in our faces.

"He's too noisy" a female voice said.

I looked at behind me and saw lisa still aiming his gun at the man she just shot. The boys widen their eyes.