Returned

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It's been a week since our friendship with the girls was fixed and i was very happy about it. I am currently at home right now and waiting for my dad to go out of the house. I will risk my self in order for me to get lisa's necklace back, it's the least that i could do to repay the damage i did with the girls.

I did not tell them about my plan so that i could surprise them but i'm sure they will scold for risking my self but who cares i'm doing this for them. I went down to the dining room and found my dad sitting there having his lunch. He spotted me and smiled and i also smiled back. He doesn't know that we already friends with the girls and i don't have a plan to let him know either. I know he will just do something stupid to break our friendship again and i will not make it happen again. Once is enough.

"Eat lunch with me, son" he said and i went to seat near him. I started eating and also him.

"I'm going to work later, don't let anybody in, okay?" He said and stood up i just nodded my head and with that he went out carrying his black bag. After i few seconds i peeked at the front door and saw his dar drove away, and with that i ran going to his office and was about to open the door but then remembered something. CCTV  cameras are everywhere in his office.

So i went down again and went to the guard house and peeked and saw the guard falling asleep. I slowly went to the computer and looked for the button where it controls all the CCTV cameras in the house but before i could click it a hand stopped me and i saw the guard. Before he could say something i got the nearest object and hit his head while closing my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw the guard on the floor.

"Shit i'm sorry" i said as i tried to carry him and sat him on his chair. I looked at the side of his head and there was a bruise, that will make him forget a little detail a while ago right. I shrugged my shoulders and muttered sorry again. I'm still a man with conscience so yeah.

I turned to the computer again and clicked the button to turn off the camera and when i did. I placed my hands in the air and kept punching the air. I was proud but then i realize what i was supposed to do so i ran going back to the house and went up to where my dad's office is located.

I opened it and there were a lot of papers and frames, pictures of him while shaking hands with an unfamiliar man. Maybe he is one of his investors of the company or maybe his transaction buddies, well i don't care.

I opened his drawer one by one to look for the necklace. I almost opened every drawer in here but still no sign of the necklace. I sighed in frustration and continued looking. I was about to give up when i noticed something in the table, i saw a newspaper on it but noticed that there is a storage box in it. I opened it and saw the necklace i grabbed it and placed it in my pocket. I went to door and looked at the office one more time to see if every drawer was close and when i was sure of it  i went outside the office and went to my room.

I placed the necklace in my nightstand and was about to dial my hyungs and the girls for us to meet up but i need to take care of something first. I need to make sure the security guard forgot what i did earlier.

So i went down and went to the guard house. I peeked and the guard was still not conscious. I waked him up and swear to god it took me how many minutes until he gain his consciousness back.

"S-sir ,i'm sorry, do you need anything" he said and stood up immediately and i smirked knowing he really forgot about what i did earlier.

"I just want to check if the CCTV cameras are turned on cause i noticed that the camera on the hallways are not turned on" i said calmly and with that he immediately checked his computer and turned it on he noticed the bruise on his head and i stopped myself from laughing, i really am sorry about that. I also made sure to delete the footages where I was being suspicious.