Heated kiss

JENNIE'S POV

We are currently here at the living room while jisoo unnie took care of my shoulder that was shot. The boys still couldn't believe their eyes.They keep on bugging taehyung on why didn't he tell them, I just shook my head. Speaking of taehyung we were still yet to discuss about his father we just need to wait for jungkook and lisa. Aish where did these two go, it's been a while since lisa went to look for jungkook.

"Are you sure you all are safe for the night?" namjoon said, and yeah they are worried that maybe those guys will send more men to track us and worst will show up at our house.

"I'm sure lisa already killed them before any of them could te-" i was not able to continue when I realize that I was not able to kill the man who recognize me in the bar, he was able to run. I cursed under my breath and they noticed it.

"We need to look for lisa and jungkook" I immediately said as I stood up to look for them they all followed behind me. I went to my room first and get my pistol, as i step out my room they all stared at me except the girls.

"Just incase" I said and placed it in my back pocket and walked passed them. We went outside and it was already dark. Where the hell did those two go. We all turned on our flashlight and went to the garden which is inside the dark woods.

LISA'S POV

I opened my eyes and it was all dark, shit. I looked at jungkook and he was still sleeping, I shook his shoulder he groaned and opened his eyes. He sat straight when he notice that it was already dark.

"Let's go, they might be looking for us already" I said and we both stood up he intertwined his fingers to mine and walked. We were walking when we heard some gunshots. I looked around and noticed how jungkook tigthened his hold in my hand.

We keep on looking around and walking backwards, when I suddenly bump into someone jungkook noticed it too and we slowly turned our heads and saw a silhouette of a person.

"waaahhhhhhh" jungkook screamed and was about run and drag me out of there when that person chuckled.Darkness was filled with lights and it was just girls and the boys. They all pointed at something and started laughing. I looked at jungkook when he was behind me and curled into a ball. I chuckled at him and pulled him up.When he noticed his hyungs and the girls laugh he cleared his throat and fixed his clothes.

"Stop laughing!" he shouted and I just shook my head, I went to the girls and jungkook went to his hyungs. Jennie went near me, we were leading the way out of the woods and when we reached the exit, we went inside the house and sat in the living room.

"We have a big problem" Jennie started our heads turn to her immediatelt when she said those words.

"I wasn't able to kill the man whi recognice me in the bar earlier" she continued. Shit I thought I already killed all of them earlier.

"I'm sure there already tracking us and trying to know where we live" rosé said and they all looked at me. I need to do something about this.

"Let's go to the headquarters later after dinner" I said and the girls nodded.

"We'll go too" the boys said in unison and our eyes widen, we shook our head aggresively.

"You are not allowed in there" I said to make them understand.

"What if something bad will happen to you, to all of you" Jungkook said while looking at me worried.

"Nothing will happen, we asure you that" I said and explain to them. It took awhile since they agree. They all agree that they will guard the house while we are away.

Jisoo unnie prepared for dinner and jin decided to help. The rest of us are here in the living room watching a movie while waiting for the food.

"Ughhh it's boringg" jimin said while slouching in the sofa. Yeah he's right it's too boring. Jungkook was lying down in my lap.

"Let's go to my room" i said and he immediately stood up and smirked at me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yah! Not that" i said while smacking his arm. We both stand up and told the others that we are just in my room they all nodded because they were all focus in the movie, even jimin is now focus. Tsk i thought it was boring.

I saw jimin hyung telling rosé something and she blushed and went to sit beside jimin. Hmm somethings fishy. We went upstairs and went inside my room.

He looked around my room as if mesmerized by it. He sat beside me in the bed and looked at me.

"I don't want you to go, it's too dangerous" he said while hugging me. Too clingy but i love it.

"You know I need to, it's the only way for them to pay for what they did to our parents. Yes he already knew about everything in the past when we were in the garden talking. He sighed and I layed in my bed and so as jungkook. We cuddled until i felt jungkook kissing mt neck. I bit my lip trying not to make a sound. But damn it felt good.

He continue to plant soft kissed in my neck and this time i moaned, he noticed it and looked at me smirking he then kissed my jawline and then his lips reached my lips.

He started kissing me passionately as i kissed him back. He is now on top of me still kissing me, god it felt so good. He parted my mouth and entered playing with my tongue. I moaned again.

I feel hot as he continued kissing me, his hands reached my boobs and started massaging it. I moaned and he kissed my neck again. He lifted up my shirt as he stared at my breast.

"So beautiful" he said and kissed then softly, i moaned as it felt really good. He lifted my bra and played with my nipples and kisses me again. I moaned in between his kisses. He stopped and looked at me.

"Can i?" He said and i nodded and he immediately sucked on my nipples which made me moaned loudly.

"Aaaahhh kook" i said and kept on sucking both my nipples. He stopped and looked at me. I felt his hands moved down to reach my panties when someone went inside.

"Oh shit!" I saw taehyung at the door covering his eyes but still has a space for him to see us. He immediately went out.

"Dinner's ready, and next time don't forget to lock the door" he shouted while running down the stairs.

"We'll continue this later" jungkook said and i nodded, we fixed ourselves before going down. Everyone was already in the dining room seated.

We sat in the vacants seat and and i saw how taehyung whispered something to jungkook that made him blushed and looked at me. I should not make him wait later. I smirked at the thought and started to eat.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I can't believe we did that, too close jungkook too close. Taehyung kept on teasing me about what happened earlier.

"I'm sure there would be part two later right?" Taehyung whispered and that made me blush and looked at lisa, she was also looking at me and she smirked. I smiled at that and yeah maybe taehyung is right there might be.

We all started to eat and after awhile we finished eating jin and jhope volunteered to wash the dishes.

The girls excused theirselves for they will prepare. The boys and I just waited for them at the living room. After hiw many minutes they went down. They all wore the same outfits and has a black mask that has their mafia symbol.

I went near lisa and she just gave me a reassuring smile that everything will be fine. We went with the girls outside and went to their motorbikes. Before lisa went she leaned in to my ears and whispered.

"Wait for me" and winked and they all drove of living me red as tomato.