New principal

JISOO'S POV

The shooter awhile ago was already caught but then he ended his life even before he was placed behind bars. I guess that man was sent by Taehyung's father, the leader of poseidon.

We are currently walking in the hallway and guess what jin always disturb me by wrapping his arms on my shoulder. These boys kept following us wherever we go and kept saying that they returned a valuable thing from us and yes they did and in exhange well they want to eat lunch with us.

"Yah will you fucking go away!" I shouted at him but still he was still clinging unto me. I rolled my eyes at him and looked around to look for the girls. Lisa was glaring at jungkook while he was always poking lisa's cheeks, Rosé and jimin are arguing about food, while jennie and taehyung were not talking to each other.

And if you think we fixed the friendship between us, no we did not. They always cling unto us saying that we should be grateful since they returned the necklaces and guess what they want in return. They want to hang out with us even for just a day. I lowkey want this day to never end though.

Lisa of course did not agree but in the end she did since it's only one day. And i hope after this they won't bother us again, well i hope they still will, well that's what i thought. Dahyun was already with her friends and we also told them to not tell her friends about what she asked for earlier.

We went to the cafeteria and as soon as we enter all eyes were on us. Silence filled the whole cafeteria and seconds later whispers were heard.

"Are they ok now?"
"Why are they together? I thought they were fighting about an unknown reason"
"Jungkook will be dead once tzuyu will see him clinging unto lisa"
"I'm glad they are back to normal"
"I miss their squad, it's good to know they already forgave each other"

I went near lisa and slightly pushed jungkook away from her.

"I don't want that stupid girlfriend of yours attacking lisa again or else" i told him and continued walking and lisa also followed. We sat on our usual place, the table when we were still friends with each other. My lips slightly curved into a smile remembering those memories with the boys and my girls. I hope this chaos will end as soon as possible. We were eating peacefully when jin asked something.

"So about your necklace? Do you have a plan on it already?" Jin asked to break the awkward silence. Lisa just nodded her head and stayed quiet again.

The atmosphere was becoming very heavy and no one dared to say a thing. I slammed my hand to the table and it startled everyone.

"Yah! Can we just forget about the problem between us just for one day, well at least just for today and we can all forget each other the next day, the awkwardness is fucking suffocating me" i said and that made their jaws drop, i looked at the girls and they can't believe what i said, after remembering what i said, I mentally face palmed myself and cursed under my breath. I slowly sat down and laugh nervously.

"Well so can we do what jisoo suggested?" Taehyung said while fidgeting his fingers. I looked at lisa and i could see her smirk. I know she also missed the boys.

They all saw lisa smirked and with that she started to grab something from her plate and raised it up. Everybody got the signal and prepared themselves.

"Oh hell no, food are my fucking babies" Rosé shouted and we all started to throw each other foods. Me and jin were basically targeting each other while rosé was always sneaking some food for her to eat while also throwing some foods to jimin.

Jin and I stopped when we don't have any more foods to throw. We all burst out laughing when we saw each others faces that were so messy.

We looked around and saw lisa and jungkook running around the canteen and we all laughed loudly.

"It's good to be back, hope this will not last only for today" I said sadly. They all looked at me and smiled sincerely. I smiled back at them jungkook and lisa were already running to our direction and notice that lisa's hear has a gum stuck on it. I was supposed to tell her when jungkook looked at me and signalled me to just play along.

"Yah, the sauce you threw stinks" lisa said while laughing we were all laughing when he heard someone scream. Lisa noticed the gum and with that she started hitting jungkook and we all laughed.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?!"

LISA'S POV

We are all called to the principals office and we were all still holding our laughs because of our appearances. Our hairs are messy, we smelled awful because of the sauce, we had stains in our uniforms in short we looked like beggars.

"So mind telling me why you kids played with food?" The bald man who claimed to be our principal asked us. He said that our previous principal resigned due to personal problems, so sad we liked that principal because she doesn't give a shit about any chaos that is happening in her school.

"ARE YOU ALL DEAF?" he shouted once again.

"Geez chill bald man, our eardrums might break" jennie unnie said and we all burst out laughing.

"All of you, DETENTION NOW!" he shouted as he touched his bald head.

"Yeah whatever" i said and went out the door and they all followed. We all went inside the detention room and sat on the chairs. We all looked at each other and started laughing again. I smiled at the scene, it's good to be back with these people. I hope they won't break our trust again.

"I don't want this to end" i said and they all looked at me. My eyes started to sting so i quickly looked up to prevent the tears from falling.

"Awww my lali is crying" jennie unnie said and went near me and so as the others. We did a group hug.

"BLACKBANGTAN FOREVER" we shouted in unison and with that the door opened revealing tzuyu. We broke from the hug and stared at the girl. I rolled my eyes at her when she went near jungkook. Jungkook looked at me and i smiled at him.

"Kookieee why are you here?" She asked her in a high pitched voice we all look at jungkook who's face was irritated and the rest of us giggled.

Tzuyu noticed us and looked at me i looked at her while raising an eyebrow, she rolled her eyes and looked at my unnies.

"You shouldn't hang out with them, they are just bunch of troublemakers" she said and that made me stand up from my seat.
I walked near her and the rest followed behind me.

"I think you're not welcome here tzuyu, as you can see we're having a reunion, and a  plastic bitch like you ain't invited" i told her and crossed my arms over my chest. She scoffed and was about to slap when a hand caught hers before it even landed in my cheeks.

"Go out tzuyu, we don't need you here" jungkook said and that made tzuyu widen her eyes.

"What? I'm your fucking girlfriend and why are you kicking me out?!" She shouted and i just rolled my eyes and went back to my seat and so as the others.

"Why are you here anyway?" Jungkook asked her annoyed, I was listening to them while looking at my phone.

"Can you accompany me going to class, jagi?" Tzuyu said and i looked at them and she was clinging unto jungkook's arms. Oh how i wish i could kill you right on the spot bitch.

"Tsk fine, let's go" jungkook said.

"I'll just take her to her class, i'll be right back"jungkook said and we all nodded and i did not bother to look at them and continued to play on my phone.

"Lisa, I hope you won't give up on him" jimin suddenly said and that made me looked at him confused.

"I hope you will choose to trust him, especially when that time comes" he continued and that made me stop. What does he mean by that?