Goodbye

ROSÉ'S POV

We are already outside and saw the ambulance coming our way. They took the girl from my hands and put her inside, i looked at the headquarters and sighed. I hope they are ok in there.

I heard a crack behind me so i immediately aimed my gun at it. The people from the ambulance were shocked seeing me holding a gun. Ugh whatever.

"Who are you?!" I shouted but still no answer. I slowly went near but then a silhoutte of a man appeared so i shoot him but he dodged it so quickly.

"Yah stop shooting!" A familiar voice said and in that bambam came out and my eyes widen and saw a wound on his waist. Did i just shot him?

"Gosh bam you scared the shit out of me" i said while placing a hand on my chest.

"Did i really just shot you?" I said as i went near him to check on him.

"No i was shot back there" he said as he sat down. I sighed in relief. I guided him to the ambulance and went inside the ambulance. One of the man which is a nurse i guess went near me holding a pen and a notebook?

"Maam is it okay to ask some questions regarding what's happening here?" He said as he was ready to write something on his paper. I looked at him from head to toe.

"As far sa i can remember you're a nurse not some damn police officer" i said and rolled my eyes.

"But we need to report it to the poli-" he stopped talking so i looked at him, he was looking at my necklace, i smirked guess he knows now. Even the police are scared of us.

"So next time know who you're talking to, let's go to the hospital now, there are two fucking patients in that ambulance and you're wasting time" i said and went inside the ambulance where the girl and bambam were laying down.

"Hey are you sure the girls will be okay there?" Bam said and i just sighed and nodded. He did not protest anymore after i told him it was lisa's order.

The nurse injected something to bambam which made him fall asleep but i was confused when she did not inject the other patient. I'm starting to get suspicious. Something's not right, i scan my eyes around checking if we are really in an ambulance.

The staff looked at me and then to my necklace again. She has this stare that really bothers me, i scanned her and notice a tattoo on her shoulder but it was not clear since her sleeves covered some of the tattoo. And as i was about to recognize that tattoo her gaze met mine and with that darkness is all i could see.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was pacing back and forth in the living room while jin hyung keeps checking his phone from time to time hoping to see any messages from the girls.

We were all damn worried for them and i can't deny i was more worried for lisa. I know she could protect herself but that doesn't stop me from worrying.

After a few minutes of silence jin hyung's phone rang and we all went near him. It was a video call from rosé, our eyebrows furrowed as to why would the girl ask for a video call. Hyung answered the call and our eyes widen in shock seeing rosé tied on a chair unconscious,blood and bruises everywhere.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" jimin hyung shouted as he got the phone from jin hyung's hands.

"Relax we won't kill her unless she still chooses to not tell us where those damn files are hidden" the voice of a woman said. It's a woman? Who could it be?

"What files are you talking about?" Jimin hyung asked once again and clenched his jaw.

"Too confidential for me to share it to you gu-" she was cut off when rosé coughed and looked at us.