Mission

ROSE'S POV

The boys and us were busy getting to know about each other.

"You know what we thought you were some kind of part of a mafia, because taehyung just did some research about the necklace that you guys once have" Jhope said and that made me widen my eyes. I laughed and took a sip of the tequila and looked at jennie who was also laughing nervously. I looked at lisa but she was looking at someone and muttered a word.

"i guess you already know the answer to that, i told taehyung about it" jennie unnie said and the boys nodded and told us that taehyung did tell them.

My gaze went back to lisa who was still staring at someone, i looked at where she was staring and my eyes widen and almost choked on my drink.

"hey you okay?" jimin asked. I nodded he offered me his towel to wipe my lips.

Lisa looked at me and the girls signalled us that we will be talking about something important.

"U-uhm i think i need to go to the restroom" i said and stood up.

"we're coming" the girls said and we stood up and went to the restroom together.

We went inside and lisa locked the door to make sure that no one would hear us.

"I saw one" lisa said and widen my eyes. What i saw earlier wasn't wrong either.

"shit, what are we gonna do?" jennie unnie said.

"We'll keep an eye on his every move, and also we might need taehyung in this one maybe he knows him" lisa said and we all nodded. We fixed ourselved first before going out and went back to the boys.

When we were about to go lisa stopped walking and that made us confused. We looked at the boys and i gasp. The man lisa was talking about was sitting with the boys.

"just act normal" lisa said and we nodded and went to the boys. Well let the games begin.

JIMIN'S POV

The girls went together to the bathroom.

"do girls really need to go together to the bathroom?" suga hyung said while followed his gaze to the girls.

We just shrugged our shoulders and continued drinking while waiting for the girls to come back.

I opened my phone and looked at the lockscreen in it, the picture that i took when she was writing notes. I smiled at the sight of it when suddenly someone took my phone.

"looks like someone's in love here and not only jungkook" taehyung said while showing my phone to the boys. I immediately get my phone and just blushed and did not answer the boys.

I just don't know what I feel about her, I'm still confuse. A guy went near us and we all looked at him.

"taehyung?" he said and taehyung looked at him. He got up immediately and hugged the man. We were confused.

"nice to see you here uncle" taehyung said and offered his uncle a sit. The girls were finally back and sat down.

"oh good thing you're back, guys this is my uncle, uncle GD, uncle these are my friends, namjoon, jin,suga, jhope,taehyung, jimin and jungkook, and the girls lisa, jisoo, jennie and rosé" taehyung introduced us to his uncle and we all bowed.

His uncle looked at the girls who were staring at him intently like recognizing his existence.

"you girls look familiar" taehyungs uncle said and went near the girls.

"do you come here often?" and went to lisa and was about to touch her cheeks when she immediately stepped back.

Jungkook stood up and faced taehyungs uncle.