Reason

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Hold up, so you mean taehyung knew all this time about your real identities?" namjoon hyung said and all eyes were on me. I nervously laughed and went behind the girls.

*5 minutes ago

Lisa opened the box that was infront of us and all of them gasp except for me. I yawned and that made them looked at me confusely.

"what?" I said and faced them. And I realize owshit.

"Why are you not surprise or even shocked, this is a big revelation taehyung" jin hyung said and i gulped. And looked at the necklace and gasp. hehe.

"He already knew about us, we just told him not to tell you guys" Jennie said and that made me smile at them nervously.

I know they are going to yell in 3....2.....1

I immediately cover my ears.

"What the hell taehyung?!" Jin hyung shouted and i looked at the girls hoping for some help.

Jennie shaked her head and sighed.

"Look, remember the day when taehyung got kidnapped?" Jennie started and that made the boys listen to hear closely. I gulped and was very nervous.

"One of our members found out about poseidon and it happened that taehyungs father is part of it, then they kidnapped taehyung before they inform us, we got a call from our headquarters so we went, they told us someone has been held captive and we didn't know who it was not until i entered the room and saw taehyung, and he was bleeding because he got beaten up by one of the members. And I decided to let go of him and made a deal to not tell you guys about us or else, he already know the consequences" she said she did explain everything not even missing a single detail.

"What consequence?" Namjoon hyung asked jennie, she turned her gaze to lisa and lisa sighed.

"We will have no choice but to end his life" lisa said as she stared at me intensely and smiled.

"But since he's been faithful to his words, i guess we trust him enough" she continued and leaned her back in the sofa.

*end of flashback

I am now hiding behind the girls so that my hyungs won't beat me up. They will really get mad for sure because i kept it hidden for them. But i won't risk my life okay. I may sound overreacting but for sure these girls were not really joking about it either, so i decided to just keep my mouth shut.

"Do you want me to get killed then?" I said and looked them and the girls.

"I can't believe any of this, show us more proof" namjoon hyung said and i immediately looked at the girls who were looking at each other and the girls looked at the boys and smirked.

"Okay then, follow us" lisa said and as the girls stood up and went upstairs, i looked at the boys and immediately ran to the girls for me to catch up with them.

"Are you guys sure about this?" I asked them and they all looked at me.

"We have no other choice, we've beeb caught red handed and we can't deny already" jennie said and i just nodded.

My hyungs are already behind us when the girls stopped walking which caused me to bumped into jennie's back. I said sorry and looked at the plain wall in front of us.

"It's just a fcking wa-" jhope hyung stopped talking when the wall opened revealing a dark hallway and has a black door at the end of the hallway.
The girls turned around to look at us.