It's them...AGAIN

Jungkook's POV

"YAH! hurry i am hungry already" i said because taehyung took time on making himself to look presentable.

"Aish, will you show me respect, i'm still older than you so watch your mouth" he answered as he hopped in my baby lambo. We are going to a cafe before we will go to school, because why not? Haha

While I was driving the stopligt turnes red so i slowed my engine and i noticed some 4 hot girls with there bikes, we passed by the girl who has a black and red bike and i saw how the girl stared at taehyung and how taehyung just smirked,when i faced in front, the girl that has a black bike really caught my attention so i drove forward so i can see her.

When we were beside her she looked at us with a poker face.

"Wanna race?" I asked her hoping that she will agree. Instead she just gave me a smirk. She has long blonde hair,pretty big eyes, plump lips and there is only one word to descrive her- SHE IS PERFECT.Aish jungkook snap out of it.

She turned around and shouted at the girls "yah, let's meet in the ramyeon store".

"I'll take that as a yes" i answered and with that the green light goes and before i could start my engine she already drove away in full speed and so i followed her, i was still able to catch up with her and i gave her a smirk.

But after a few seconds she catched to us again and looked at me and smirked,she then drove away in full speed. I was still shock when i noticed the three girls beside us one of them looked at us and smirked and drove away in full speed following the girl that has blonde hair.

Not to far the girl with blonde hair drift for a stop and so did the other girls. So we went out of the car and went near them.

"Hey boys" the blonde girl said in a very cold tone, woah that made me shiver. I hugged myself because she's just to cold. They took of their helmets and damn their hot and pretty, but this blonde really caught my attention. I went near her and said.

"Hi my name is jeon jungkook, call me jungkook" i said as i reached out my hand to have a handshake but she just stared at me.

" tss" she said as she put her helmet back on and rode her bike and so did the other girls leaving us with mouth wide open.

"What the fu-" i was cut of by taehyung.

"Language jungkook but Damn, they hot HAHAHA" he said as he was still looking to the road where they went in.

"Aish, let's just go to starbucks" i said annoyed and went back inside the car.
I drove to starbucks and i was about to park my car when i saw the same 4 bikes parked in parking lot.

"Hyung are those bikes from the girls that we encountered earlier?" I said while pointing at the bikes parked. Taehyung looked at where i pointed and when he was about to go out  when 4 girls went out the café while the three were busy laughing , but i wondered why the blonde girl did not even show any emotions at all,and why does it seem that the three of them are already use to it. Why am I even being curious.

When they were gone that was the time that when both of us got out from the car and went inside the café. We order and immediately go out to go to school.

Lisa's POV

"Yah lisa, that was a great race earlier" jisoo said as she puts her hand up to give me a high five but i just ignored her and continued drinking my coffee. After we ate ramyeon we directly went to Starbucks and have some coffee.

"Aish this kid really" she said again while putting her hands down. Hmm Jeon Jungkook, hmm his name sounds interesting, he is handsome too- wait what the fck?! Stop it Lisa stay in character.