Danger?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Lisa told me she's going to sleep so i decided to go to the living room where the boys are staying.

They were just watching a movie and an idea popped in my mind, i went behind jhope and taehyung not making a sound. I shouted near their ears and with that they screamed on top of their lungs.

"waaahhhh you pabo!" jhope said while jumping of the couch and faced me while placing both his hand in his chest.

"ahh jinjaaa kookie!" taehyung said and sat down the couch. The boys just laughed except for suga hyung who was sleeping. Nah i don't want to bother him. It's like digging my own grave if i do that.

"So about the bet, why you changed your mind?" jimin said and looked at me, they all did.

"yah! I've beeb looking for her and you all know that, i don't want to hurt her and i love her okay?" i explained and they all nodded.

"wait what about what you found out about the necklaces taehyung?" namjoon hyung asked and we all looked at taehyung. He was silent for a moment.

"oh yah about that, we saw the necklaces, lisa and jennie wore it" they all gaso including me.

"let me finish first, so we saw it then remember when i took jennie out on a date? so i asked about the necklace and she said that they bought it in the night market and never knew the real meaning behind those necklaces, so it was just a duplicate since love kills mafia is known worldwide so many people duplicated the necklace, and when they found out the real meaning behind those necklace they got rid of it because they don't want to get in trouble." he explained and looked at us.

"That was hella long taetae haha" jimin hyung said and we laughed. Taehyung just nodded his head and slouch in the sofa.

"well the girls are not harmless then" namjoon hyung said and continued watching the movie.

After an hour the movie finished and we all went to each others room.

I got bored so i decided to go to the mall and buy lisa a ring just to symbolize my love for her.

I wore a black shirt and some jeans and went the garage and ride my lambo. I went to the nearest mall and went directly to the jewelry store.

I was about to get in when a girl bumped into me.

"watch where you're going" i said and lookes at the girl. It was tzuyu.

"oh hi kookie" she said as she kissed my cheeks i directly wipe it off. ugh this bitch.

"will you move aside, i'm in a hurry" i said and went pass her.

"i know your little secret jungkook" she said and that made me stop. What secret?

"You think i would not know about that little bet that you placed on those poor girls?" she said while smiling and went near me.

"We are not doing it anymore" i said and pushed her.

"well yah cause you already had lisa and with that you won the bet" she said and took out her phone.

She played something which shocked me. It was me and the boys planning about the bet.

"yah you fucking delete that or else" i said and was about to get her phone.

"nuh uh, break up with her and be with me or else this will be sent to her and her friends" she said and walked away. I looked away and rolled my eyes.

I didn't mind what she said and just bought a couple ring for me and lisa.