Change

JIMIN'S POV

Jungkook and taehyung went to do some stupid ass research which is really rare for them to do. We were just here in the canteen with jin hyung and the others.

"So how is it? " namjoon asked as while his eyebrows goes up and down i just smiled and stretch out my hand.

"It's doing good, it looks like they're falling for it" i said and we high fived each other.

"Let's make a bet over this, if the four of you will succeed we will give 1K dollars but if you will fail the four of you will give each one of us 1K dollar" hoseok hyung said.

"Deal, i'll tell jungkook and taehyung about this" i said and we all stood up.

"Oh yeah,speaking of them, where are they?" Suga hyung said. I told them that they were just searching for something in the web which is so rare.

Someone's POV

I was listening to them the whole time and indeed i recorded everything. I knew it, it was all just a bet. Are those girls really falling for them tss how pathetic. You will know this when you will fall head over heels with them. I smirked at the thought and saved the record. You should stop messing with me lisa, jungkook's mine and only mine.

Lisa's POV

After how many minutes of discussion , the class was over so we went to our lockers and got our stuffs.

We then went to the parking lot and went to our bikes. We saw BTS walked over to their cars. They glanced at us and waved, we waved back and we signalled them that we would be going.

We drove to the mall and as usual people keep staring at us, girlfriends dragging their boyfriends with them as if we are going to steal them, teenagers cat calling us, nothing new. We are used to it already.

We went to the jewelry shop and chose our necklace, we all bought the same necklace

Rosé got the necklace that has the word best in it, jisoo has the word friends, i got the word forever, and jennie got the word and ever.

We paid for the necklace and it was quite expensive but nothing to worry about

We paid for the necklace and it was quite expensive but nothing to worry about. We went to shop some clothes, shoes and make ups. We basically have 2 bags each, we limit ourselves its because we just brought our bike and not our babies. If i mean babies that is our lamborghine, yes we have those. But enough of that.

We went to our bikes and drove home. The girls and I live in the same house our parents bought for us. It is actually big for the four of us it has a pool though, basically all that we need and want is here. There is also a lake outside the mansion, the mansion is really hidden so that our enemies won't easily locate us. It is actually far from the city and also to our school, that's why we need to wake up extra early for us not to be late.