CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

Peeta and I talk more about our first signing experience while we was for 8:00 to come.

"That girl; Violet, her face lit right up talking to you. That was amazing. I wish people was like that towards me ...."

Peeta grabs my arm and we sit on the bed.

"Katniss, anybody would be grateful to meet you. They'd be lucky. I was the most luckiest to get to know you. You are amazing and don't let one crazy fan tell you otherwise. Now, Miss Mockingjay, don's say ANYTHING like that again, alright? Can your promise me?" He says, staring at me into my eyes.

"I promise." I whisper and I hug him, tears forming in my eyes.

He embraces my hug and we just hold each other until the clock strikes 8:00. He brakes apart our hug and gets up. He offers me his hand and I accept. He wraps his arm around the back of my waist, his other hanging at his side. I give a quick smile his way and he sees, giving me his smile also. Our hip bones bang against each other every step we take. I let out a small laugh as we keep "hipping" each other walking to the dining room. I fill the silence walking down the hallway.

"What were you guys talking about? You and Violet?" I ask.

"Why? Is somebody jealous, Katniss?" He says, winking at me.

"No! Of course I'm not jealous! She's NO competition!" I say, winking back.

"True that. That girl was a bit creepy. But if you must know, we were talking about Y-O-U; YOU!" Peeta says to me.

"What?! What were you saying about me? What was SHE saying about me?" I furiously say.

"Relax, Katniss. We were talking about how amazing you are! She was just interested about you. She told me you seem great to be around. She would like to get to know you better, so she asked me. She was too shy to ask you."

"Of course you showered all compliments about me to her, didn't you?"

"You know I did. She was genuinely nice, though. She wasn't as creepy as I thought when she asked for her buns in my ove-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh.

This, I know, we will never get over in our lifetime.

"Well, she actually told me I was lucky to have you. I am more than lucky. Way more than that. I was given a miracle and angel. I was given the most beautiful girl in the world; inside and outside." He says, tightening his grip around my waist. I look at him and give him a quick kiss on his lips.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I could say the same about you." I respond, without thinking.

He grins and I see the twinkle in his eyes. The only thing that could have caused this familiar twinkle, is his undying love for me. For each emotion he has, the twinkle in his eye changes. One of the only twinkles I have seen is love, but not this bright. He kisses my head as the twinkle in his eyes dull out to his normal deep blue color.

"Awwwhhhh! So cute! You didn't even know I was following you since your room!" Octavia shrieks.

We turn around. Octavia looks at us.

"So what's our surprise?" Peeta asks.

"A special date for you guys!"

She grabs our arms and drags us out onto the balcony. Vines wrap around the walls of the balcony. I smell flowers and there is a radio on the ledge. Octavia lets us go and scurries out the door. Peeta and I look at each other and he walks over to the radio. He flicks it on and slow music comes out of the system. He laughs when he hears the music.

"Of course she puts on the slow music!" He says.

"Yeah."

I sit down and recall this song from a while ago. This song was made between to 2000 s - 2012 . My other and father would dance to it all the time. I even knew all the lyrics. A lot of people didn't like the singer but my family enjoyed her. Her name was Miley Cyrus. This song is called ..... it's called When I look at you. I love that song! I begin to hum to the tune.

"You know this song. Why don't you sing? Show me your beautiful voice."

I grin and begin singing at a reasonable part.

"When my world is falling apart when there's no light to break up the dark, that's when I, I look at you. When the waves are flooding the shore and I can't find my way home anymore, that's when I, I look at you. You appear just like a dream to me, just like kaleidoscope colors that prove to me, all I need, every breath that I breathe, don't you know your Bea-ut-i-ful!" I sing, holding the last word and notes of the bridge.

Peeta sits there listening as the radio continues to speak.

"So you don't like it then?"

"I more than liked it, Katniss! The birds even stopped to listen, just like your father could do."

The song ended when he stopped speaking and he quickly shuts it off.

"You even made the radio fall silent."

I laugh and we lean in for a kiss. As I kiss him, I feel the sparks turn into fireworks. Without braking apart, after a while, he turns on the radio again and we stand. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his hands around my waist. We begin to slow dance and I let my head fall to his shoulder. We simply walk in a circle, taking tiny steps in the right direction. We dance clock wise and let everything over take us. He glances down at my eyes, and I look up at his eyes. This time his eyes show love and desperation. I kiss him. He kisses me. I break apart to breathe, he breaks apart to breathe. He kisses me. I kiss him. Our lips still connected, he picks me up and spins me around. I smile and smile and smile. He brings me into our room. The rest of the night will be the best night of my life. I earned a bond with Peeta I never had before, and I will never forget that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohh! Things getting S-P-I-C-E-Y in there! ;p Hahaha well I'm sorry to say, this book is about half done. After this, it continues on to my first book I made about Katniss and Peeta. Vote! Comment or you get NO STORY TIME >.<

Peace, Love and Hunger Games,

Hannah <3