Which Magcon

"Mel, a couple of buds are coming over to film with Jc and I" my best friend since kindergarten, Kian Lawley said. And yes the famous youtuber Kian Lawley from 'Our Second Life'. I was good friends with everyone from O2L though. I also had my own channel, to he honest I was pretty big. I had 1 million subscribers.

"Yeah, yeah I'll hang with Trevor" I said, Trevor and I were watching shows on Netflix. Kian left to go start his video. Trevor and I were pretty close friends because I was a little closer to his age.

~1 hour later~

"Trev I'm hungry" I said. "Okay Melanie, it feels so weird calling you that. I'm used to Mel" Trevor said. "Let's go get food" I said. We tiptoed downstairs trying to sneak, to the kitchen, without interrupting there video. As we were tiptoeing I tripped on some equipment and fell.

Trevor started laughing at me but helped me up. They were all staring at me. Awkwardness...

I realized they haven't started there video or maybe they finished it, but they were on there phones. How social.

"Hey Mel" Jc said. I saw two strangers that looked familiar. "Mel, this is Cameron and Nash" Kian said. I awkwardly waved at them. "And that's Mel" he added.

"Well thanks to your wires you made me lose time on getting to eat faster, so nice talking but Trevor and I are getting food" I said and walked into the kitchen.

We got some food and ate it down. I was hungry. "MELANIE!" Kian's voice screamed. "Yes?" I said peeking my head out of the kitchen. "Cameron, Nash, Jc and couple other dudes are going to the movies want to come?" He asked. "Uhh sure. Can I bring Jenn or Rebecca since they are in L.A?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, whatever" he said. I called Jenn and Rebecca and asked if they wanted to come with me. Rebecca said she was filming a video with Andrew so she couldn't, but Jenn agreed.

Once she arrived everyone was ready to go. We were gonna meet all of there friends at the theater.

I was wearing a black tight neckline top from Brandy, black skinny jeans, and I red and black flannel tied around my waist, finishing it off with some white converse.

I also added some eyeliner and mascara. I kept my hair down, it was naturally straight

We all got in Kian's car and drove off. Jenn and I brought headphones and were listening to our own music.

We got to the movies in about 15 minutes. I got out and saw a group of dudes. Oh yay! Jenn and I only girls! Note the sarcasm.

I got introduced to all of them. The two Jacks, Jacob, Hayes, Matt, Carter, Shawn, Taylor, and Aaron, there was one girl and her name was Mahogany. So we weren't the only girls.

"What movie are we going to be watching?" I asked Kian. "The brand new Paranormal Activity" he said all calm.

"WHAT?! KIAN YOU KNOW I HATE HORROR MOVIES!" I screamed. "Oh! Let's go!" Jenn cheered and a couple of them ran up. Except for Matt, Nash, and I.

"I am not going into that theater!" I said. "It'll be okay, I'll make sure nobody kills you" Matt said with a laugh. I glared at him. Once we got to the front off the theater and already got our food, I was to scared to walk in.

That kid Hayes pushed me in. "NO!" I screamed and tried to run away but Kian picked me up. I gave up. Kian sat me on a seat and sat right besides me, with Matt on my other side.

Once it started I already started screaming and got a bunch oh Sh's from people around us. I really hate horror movies. I jumped on Kian and try not to watch it, but he pushed me off him back into my seat.

"I'm leaving!" I screamed which got more people annoyed. I walked out of the theater and started to here people from the screen scream which made me scream.

I sat on one of the couches I found and opened up Twitter, I decided to do a following spree. "I'll stay out here with you" someone said I looked up to see Matt.

"Uhh, thanks" I said and he sat next to me on the couch. "You're a youtuber right?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Cool, I'm a viner. Yet a bunch of youtubers have huge fights with us, viners" he said. "Oh yeah you guys are part of Magcon!" I said just realizing it.

"Yeah" he said. "Yeah, most youtubers hate Taylor" I said. "Yup. Well anyway, we should make sure that we never get into one of those fights, because I think we could become good friends" he said. I smiled and nodded my head.

Matt and I just talked about random things, and got to know each other better, while we waited for the movie to end.

~Once the movie ended~

"So, Matt, Melanie" Kian said giving us both a wink. "Shut up, Kian!" I said. He laughed and walked away. We all decided to go to the O2L house. We didn't have enough room so Jenn and I went with Nash, Carter, Taylor and Matt in Matt's car.

Matt was driving and Carter was in the passenger seat. I was sitting in the middle of Jenn and Taylor.

We got stuck in traffic so it took us longer. We arrived back at the house. I ran inside and took Jenn with me.

We went to my room and both went on each other's computers. I took Jenn's phone and hacked her Instagram. I went downstairs and took a selfie with Mahogany and posted it.

I also tweeted some random things. I went back upstairs and put Jenn's phone next to her. She knew that I hacked it put didn't care.

We decided to follow some fans from twitter and DM them. After like half hour someone knocked on my door. "COME IN!" I screamed even though the door was right there.

It was Matt and Taylor. "Hey" I said. "We are gonna play Truth or Dare, want to join?" Taylor asked. "Yeah, but Rebecca, Lauren, Arden, and Andrea are coming over. Can they join?" Jenn asked and they nodded.

The door bell suddenly rang and it was the girlies. We told them we were gonna start 'Truth or Dare' and they wanted to play.

We all sat on the floor in a circle and started to play. "I'll start! Truth or dare, Kian" Lauren said. "Dare" he replied. "I dare you to kiss Andrea" she said.

Yeah I know they broke up but let's pretend they haven't dated yet. So basically Kiandrea was born.

"We all know that you guys like each other" Jenn said. Kian rolled his eyes and went up to go Kiss Andrea, which he did. I could just see the sparks!

Kian's POV

The kiss with Andrea was the best!
"Truth or Dare, Taylor" I said. "Truth" Taylor said. "Uh. Tell us the truth who is the hottest girl in this room" I said. "Melanie" he said. "What?" She said looking up, she wasn't really paying attention.

Everyone started laughing. Which made Melanie pout. "Seriously, what?" She asked. "Taylor thinks your hot" Andrea said. "Ohhh" she said awkwardly, which made everyone laugh even more.

Then her face got all red.

Melanie POV

After we finished playing we all decided to go to a close pizza place. We all walked together.

Kian had his arm around Andrea, I was talking with Taylor, Matt, Nash and Jenn, Lauren, Arden, Rebecca were talking to Jc, and the rest were just all around.

"That must have been really embarrassing" Nash said and they all laughed but Taylor. (Don't worry not in like a mean way. Because that kind of seemed rude but, never!) "About what?" I asked. "Taylor thing when we were doing 'Truth or Dare'" Jenn said.

"Guys stop talking about it!" I said slightly pushing Nash and Jenn. "Don't worry babe your a true hottie" Taylor said putting his arm around me. I rolled my eyes which made him laugh.

Once we arrived at the pizzeria we got all the pizzas and walked back to the house. We finished eating and I was tired.

They were all watching tv and I was laying on the floor next to Jenn and Taylor. My eyes slowly started to close and I went into deep sleep.