Chapter 3 - the drunk party

~2 days later~

Nash and I were at his, Cameron's, and Carter's place. We were laying in his bed watching Netflix.

Nash suddenly got a text. "Who's that?" I ask. "It's Aaron. He wants to know if we want to go to the mall with him and Matt" Nash said. "Want to go?" I asked sitting up. "If you want" he said. I nodded and stood up.

We both told Aaron that we would meet him there. Nash drove us both to what mall he said to go to. We were suppose to meet him at the food court. We went to the food court and saw Aaron, Matt, and this other girl.

Matts arm was around her. "Hey Melanie and Nash" Matt and Aaron said. "Hey" we both say. "Oh this is, Georgia my new girlfriend. Georgia that's Melanie" Matt said pointing to the girl next to her.

I gave her a fake smile. Which she replied back. We were all walking around. Poor Aaron was all alone.

I looked back at Matt and he was looking at Nash and I, Nash had his arm around my waist. Matt saw that I was looking at him and then kissed Georgia.

To be honest I guess I kind of did like Matt so when he kissed her I might have gotten a little jealous. I stopped Nash and roughly grabbed his face and started making out with him. "Really right in front of me?" Aaron says.

I pull away from Nash and look at Matt who looks angry.

Matts POV

I don't even like Georgia. She's a fan and we were hanging out and she asked me out. I know Nash and Melanie were together so I decided to date Georgia to try to get Melanie jealous.

My arm was around Georgia and Nash's arm was around Melanie's waist, which got me annoyed. I saw that she saw me staring at them. I decided to try and make her jealous, I kissed Georgia.

She turned away and stopped while we were all walking and started making out with Nash. "Really right in front of me?" Aaron interrupts. She pulls away and keeps walking with Nash.

"Starbucks!" Melanie cheered when we past by a Starbucks. She was so beautiful and just adorable.

Melanie's POV

We all went into the store. "Your Nash Grier!" The girl at the store said and started freaking out. "And you are?" She said all rude. "And she's my girl friend" Nash said kissing me on the head.

She gave me a dirty look and took our orders. We were waiting for our drinks and when they called mine the same girl came up and poured it on my head which ended up all over me.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" She said sarcastically. I stomped into the restroom at Starbucks. I cleaned up a little but my hair was all messy and my clothes were dirty.

I come out to see Matt screaming at the girl. I pull Matt away from her "It's fine she's just. Ugh" I said. "Aww babe you have your drink all over you. You okay? Want to go back home and just hang out there?" Nash asked me. "Yes" I said.

Nash and I go back to his place. We get there and Cameron and Carter are watching tv. "You look nice" Carter laughed. Since I had frapachino spilled on me. "It's not funny!" I said annoyed.

We go up to Nash's room and I take a shower in his bathroom. I get out and wrap a towel around me. "Nash I need clothes" I said. "Or you don't" he laughed. "Nash." I said. Which made him chuckle.

He handed me his sweats and one of his t-shirts. I put them on and come out of the bathroom. "Aww. You look so cute in my huge clothes" Nash said coming up to me and picking me up, I wrapped my legs around him.

"Well that's because your huge" I said. He laughed and softly kissed me, it was perfect as always. He put me down and we watched Netflix again until it got really late and I fell asleep in his arms.