Chapter 13 - Shawn

Nash's POV

I can't believe Melanie and Matt kissed. I screamed at Melanie, loudly. I went to Cam and Carter's room, and told them the whole thing that happened.

"Wait, Matt actually texted you saying that he kissed Melanie?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah, he also sent a photo" I sniffed, I showed them the photo of them on the beach kissing. I was crying, I loved Melanie, but I couldn't believe that she would cheat on me.

Cameron said that I could stay in there room. It was 8 at night. I went downstairs to grab food. As I was walking downstairs I ran into Melanie. She stared at me, I can tell she was crying, and her make up was all messed up.

We were just staring at each other. I tear went down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. She looked down and ran into Jenn and Andreas room.

I could also feel a tear go down my cheek. I did break up with Melanie, but I loved her so much. I put my hand through my hair as I hurried downstairs.

I grabbed some food and ate by myself. Until a couple fans ran up to me, they were all about 13. I took photos with them and they quickly ran away, fangirling. That made me smile seeing that I made them so happy.

Then sighed when I remembered Melanie.

Andrea's POV

Melanie burst through the door crying. Jenn, Shawn, Arden, Rebecca, Kian, and I were all in the room. Kian got up and ran over to her.

"What's wrong" we all asked. It took her a minute to calm down. "Matt sent photo of him and I kissing to Nash, and he broke up with me" she sniffed and started crying again.

"You kissed Matt?" We all asked. "Yeah" she said disappointed in herself. "I'm so sorry" Kian said hugging her tight.

"And I just ran into Nash in the hallway" she said crying. "The thing is that Matt lied saying he didn't send the picture, but I even saw the picture sent from Matt" she said. "He also had a huge crush on her, I mean huge" Jenn said.

Shawn's POV

I hated to see Melanie cry like that, all because of Nash and Matt. I walked over to her and also hugged her tight, like Kian did. I kissed her on the head. I also had a huge crush on her and I knew a couple of us did.

I hugged her while she just cried. Everyone felt bad and just tried getting her mind of Nash, but it didn't work.

"I hate Matt, and it's never going to happen between us Jenn" she mumbled. "He said we would never get into a fight" she mumbled again. None of us knew what she was talking about.

"What?" Rebecca spoke up. "When I first met Matt he said that we would never get into a fight, and look where we are now, and it's his fault, and I hate him for it" she quickly said and let out a sob.

Then all of a sudden someone walked in the room. I looked at the door and it was Matt. He rolled his eyes and slammed the door on his way out.

"Well that was weird what he just did" Arden said. We all nodded. After a while Melanie calmed down and she wasn't crying. "I think Nash is staying with Cam and Carter" Melanie said.

I checked the time and it was 10 pm. Melanie noticed I was looking at the time and she looked at it too. "I'm going to sleep" she said. "Hey Shawn, maybe you can keep her company" Rebecca said and they all started laughing.

I rolled my eyes and walked with Melanie to her room. She was slumped down and looked all depressed. All of a sudden we were walking past the elevator and Nash walked out with a girl. Melanie sea and ran to the hotel room.

"SHAWN!" The girl screamed and jumped on me. She was a fan and she probably stays on the same floor. "I love you guys so much!" She said. We took a bunch of photos, and I saw Nash and he kept looking back at Melanie's hotel room, and he just also looked so depressed.

Kian's POV

"Aww. I feel so bad" Jenn said once Melanie and Shawn left. I was scrolling through twitter. When I saw Nash's tweet "I'm missing you" and 5 minutes later Melanie tweeted "I am too" and then a crying emoji.

I showed them the tweet and said "I think it's related". "Probably" Andrea said.

Shawn's POV

After 5 minutes later the fan goes to her room and so does Nash. I go into Melanie's room and I find her on the bed rolled up in a ball half asleep. I sit down next to her and start hugging her and she hugs back.

We stay like that for a while.

Melanie's POV

Shawn has just been hugging me, he was a good friend. I was about to fall asleep when Shawn kissed my head and I heard his whisper "I love you" into my hair, and before I knew it, I was in dream world.

Shawn's POV

"I love you" I whispered into Melanie's hair.

Nash's POV

I wanted Melanie back, but she cheated on me. When I walked out of the elevator and saw Shawn and Melanie together, I just wanted to punch Shawn.

We took pictures with that fan and when she left I saw Shawn go into Melanie and used to be my room. I felt tears go down my cheek but quickly wiped them away.

I walked into the room and went to the couch without talking and quickly fell asleep, well at least tried to.

Sorry for the last cliffhanger! But if anyone ships Melanie and Shawn there you go! I think most people ship Melanie and Matt though, we'll here's the update! Thanks for reading!

Xxx -Britishtommo