Chapter 19 - Subway

~3 weeks later~

I was finally going home. I haven't really talked to any of them since the first day. I walked outside of the airport and saw Kian standing beside his car.

"Hey Lawley" I said giving him a hug. I got in the back seat because I saw Jc in the passenger seat. I sat in the back and sat in between Sam and Connor.

"Hey Sammy" I said giving him a side hug. "And Connor" I said also giving him a side hug. We drove back to the house as I walked in I wish I could have not saw what I did.

Cameron and Paris kissing. "What the hell Cameron!" I screamed. He jumped off her. "I'm gone for 3 weeks and you get a new girlfriend?" I screamed louder. "You know what it's fine because I cheated on you with this guy I met name Blake" I lied. I ran upstairs.

I sat on my bed and just stared at the wall. I wasn't going to cry for Cameron, I'm done crying for guys. I grabbed my phone and texted Blake 'Hey, I'm in California, in any chance your back here?' I texted. He lived in California I found out when we were talking. 'Its your lucky day I actually am ;)' he responded. 'Great! Want to go out for dinner?' I asked.

'As in a date?' 'Yup. Want to?' I asked again. 'Sure' he answered. I didn't really think of this as a date just a thing to blurt my problems out at him, but I guess this could get Cameron back.

We picked a place to meet at. I got changed because I was wearing sweats. I put on a sleeve crop that said 'Horan 93' it was white with black sleeves, my Niall Horan shirt, and I put on acid washed jeans.

I ran downstairs and ignored the people saying "Can we talk?" I slipped on my converse I ran out the door. I walked to the fast food restaurant we decided on, 'Subway.'

I arrived and already saw Blake standing in line. I skipped a bunch of people to get next to him. "Hey" I trailed off. "Hey" he said. I felt my phone exploding with calls and texts and I didn't even care.

We got our sandwiches and sat down. We didn't talk much we just ate in silence, except for the other people around us talking.

We finished eating and went on a walk. "Relationships suck" I suddenly said. "Why?" He asked. "Because something always goes wrong, mostly cheating" I said and sat down on a bench since we were at a park.

"So, you have experience with cheating, you cheating on someone or someone cheating on you?" He asked. "Both really" I said. The time with Matt and I, and then Paris and Cameron.

We didn't sit there long a before I knew it I was already at the door step. I opened the door and Mahogany jumped on me. "YOUR GONE FOR 3 WEEKS THEN YOU LEAVE WE THOUGH MAYBE YOU GOT MURDERED" she screamed.

"I was just out with a friend" I laughed. I gave her a huge hug since I haven't seen her. "So about you and Cameron" she trailed off and I saw Cameron standing behind Mahogany.

"No I'm not talking about it. He kissed another girl there's not much to it" I said, trying to get past her but her not letting me. Everyone was there and listening.

"Yeah but you said you cheated too" she said. "Well, I lied, I have a friend named Blake I just went out with him got food and came back" I said. "Basically a date?" She asked. "No" I said getting starting to get a little mad.

"Cameron didn't cheat on you" she said. "Mahogany I don't care" I said rudely. She finally let me go and I ran upstairs.

I closed my door and laid on my bed. I got a knock on my door. "What?" I groaned. The door opened and Cameron walked in. "Cameron get out!" I said sitting up. He closed the door and walked up to me and started kissing me.

I kissed back for only a few seconds but pushed him away. "Cameron, leave!" I said. "Melanie I promise I didn't kiss Paris kissed me but I didn't kiss back I would never do that especially to you I love you so much" he said.

"How am I suppose to know you not lying" I said and turned my back towards him with my arms crosses. I was acting childish.

"Because I love you. And people deserve second chances and I'm Cameron Dallas can't pass that" he said pulling my close to him. "True" I laughed. "I'll give you a second chance" I said. "Yes!" He screamed, which caused me to laugh.

"But you can't hang out with Paris. I know you won't believe me but she did strangle me and if she told you that she was drunk she wasn't because I was with her the whole time she's a liar and I wouldn't trust her" I said. "Okay, promise" he said and started kissing me again. "Nah" I said pushing him away again.

He pouted, which again caused me to laugh. "Go away now I want to sleep" I said kicking him off the bed. "Can I tell everyone?" He asked all excited. "Sure" I said getting myself tucked in.

"Melanie and I are back together!" He screamed running downstairs. I couldn't help myself but laugh a lot, he's so cute, so I hope he doesn't mess his second chance up too.

I know this is soooooo short but I really wanted to update. and school is starting soon and I really want to update a lot before it starts and mine starts Tuesday.

When school starts I will probably try to update twice a week, which is most likely to happen. Love you guys -Britishtommo