Chapter 22 - Staring

I woke up, stretched and looked to find Matt. For some reason I smiled. "Hey Matt, haven't talked to you in a while" I said, putting my head on his chest. "I know, I missed you" he said, causing me to smile.

I sat up and kissed him. "I like you a lot Matt" I whispered. "I like you t-", I then suddenly woke up. It was a dream and Cameron was next to me, not Matt.

"Are you okay" Cameron asked looking worried. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said. I cuddled next to Cameron and tried falling back asleep which I couldn't.

I sat up and looked to Cameron who was already back asleep. I checked the time and it was 6 am. "Ugh" I moaned since it was so early. I walked downstairs well tried to. I got downstairs to see Mahogany, Jack, Sam Wilkinson, Jack, Paris, Matt, and Taylor.

"Why are you all awake?" I ask. They all just shrugged. I walk over and sit between Mahogany and Jack J. "Oh yeah! Melanie this is Sam, and Sam this is Melanie" Mahogany said. I waved my hand and laid my head on Mahogany's shoulder.

"Soo" Jack G said while I was almost about to fall asleep. I grabbed the remote and just turned the tv on. Something was on but I didn't care.

I was staring at Matt. He caught me staring at him and smiled to me. I looked away. Did that dream mean anything? Then my phone buzzed.

Matt:

'Why you staring at me?'

Melanie:

'Cause I can. Don't judge. ;)'

Matt:

'I'm the one who mostly does the staring though :)'

-End of conversation-

I looked up at Matt and he looked up at me and smiled, I couldn't help but smile back.

Then I got a text from Mahogany.

Mahogany:

'Your flirting with Matt. I can see ;D You guys would be so cute!'

Melanie:

'No, I'm with Cameron and happy with Cameron, so shh'

-End of conversation-

We sat there for a while and just watched some random shows until everyone was awake and we went and grabbed breakfast at a diner.

We all basically walked in, in our pajamas. There was like 4 teenage girls about my age sitting down. They noticed us and ran and jumped onto Sam Wilkinson, Cameron, Matt, and Nash.

They got pictures with them and then with everyone else, including me. They were totally flirting with the guys. I looked at Cameron who I could tell wasn't into her do it was fine.

We got a table and the girls kept talking to Nash and Cameron and wouldn't leave, throughout our whole time we were there.

We got back to the house without the girls following us home, or something.

"What should we do today? we haven't done stuff recently" I said.

"Well, Matt, Nash, Carter, and I have to go do a meet and greet" Cameron said. I made a pout face and went and hugged him. I saw Nash check the time on his phone and said "Cam, we have to go now."

They quickly got ready and headed off. "Okay then, left with only us" I laughed. "We should go to 'Ripleys believe it or not'!" I cheered.

"Yas!" Trevor shouted. "Where going!" I screamed and went upstairs to get ready.

I changed into a black skater girl dress and a white converse on my foot that was not broken. I also curled my hair a little, and I didn't add any makeup, I wanted to feel natural.

We all got in two cars, and if course they made me bring my crutches. It took 25 minutes to get to Downtown L.A, and it also took us a while to walk since I was struggling with crutches. I almost fell about 10 times.

We got there and walked in. We basically all split up into different parts. When I was away from everyone I stopped walking on my crutches.

"Hey" someone said coming up behind me putting there arak around me, it was Taylor. "Hey, Taylor" I said turning around.

"I'll hold your crutches for you" he said grabbing my crutches. "Oh good, I thought you were going to make me use them" I sighed. "No" he laughed.

"Even though you should use them" he laughed. I glared at him then laughed too. "I know this is a bad time to talk about this but I really like you, I love you" Taylor said and faced me.

He was right this was a bad time to talk about it, I didn't want to talk about it, period! "I will fight to be with you! I know you are with Cameron but I will fight to be with you" he said.