Chapter 25 - Moving

"I think everyone's here now" Mahogany said. "Because I really want to know, WHAT YOU NEED TO SHARE THATS SO IMPORTANT!" She screamed and ran downstairs.

I walked downstairs and someone wraps there arms around me. "Hey babe. I like the Ariana Grande look" he said and kissed my cheek. I look over to Matt and smile, I noticed he was staring at us.

His jaw was clenched and he turned away fast when I looked at him. What's up with him?

"I NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING" I screamed and everyone quickly sat down, they seemed scared of me which made me smile.

"Okay. Well. Uhm. I'm going back home to Chicago" I said. "WHAT!" Kian screamed ran up to me and picked me up and started hugging my tightly. Everyone joined and we had a huge group hug.

"My mom said she wanted me home and I have to" I said. I hugged each of them individually even Paris.

"You can't leave summer is just getting started" Mahogany said tears coming to her eyes. "I know!" I said and tears came to my eyes too.

-

Everyone left after a while of us all talking and everyone hugging me a million times even though I'm not leaving right now.

Cameron stayed to help me pack my things. "How are we going to do the long distance relationship stuff?" I asked Cam sitting on my bed. He sat next to me, "I don't know," he said.

"Do you think we should break up?" I asked and faced him. "I really don't want to" he said. "I don't want to either" I said, and we both started tearing up. "It might be best though" I said.

"I love you, Melanie" Cameron said.

"I love you too, Cam" I said and kissed him.

That was it Cameron and I just broke up and I was moving back home. I won't be able to see all of them for a long time. I gave Cameron a huge hug and we stayed there for what seems like forever.

I really didn't want to break up, and I really didn't want to leave him.

-

It was the last day I was going to be in California, and we were leaving for the airport soon. I was saying my last goodbyes to the people who were not coming to the airport. I gave everyone a huge hug and we all cried.

I got in the car. Cameron and I were in the back, Kian was driving and Mahogany was in the passenger seat.

I had my head on Cameron's shoulder the whole time while holding his hand. We got to the airport and Cam got my bag and I was giving them all the biggest hugs.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much" I said trying to keep my tears in. "Were going to miss you too!" They said in unison and we had a group hug. "I love you all" I said and gave them each a hug. Once I got to Cameron I gave him the biggest hug and kiss.

And I couldn't help but cry. "Don't cry beautiful, I promise I'll see you soon" he said and kissed my forehead.

I walked away because I had to get to my flight. I kept waving while walking backwards until I tripped and fell. I got back up and they were all laughing.

~After the flight~

The plane landed and my mom picked me up at the airport. I didn't talk in the car ride because I was mad at her for making me come early. My mom knew I was mad at her.

When I got home I just went straight to my room and locked my door. I unpacked a little but not all of it. I checked the time and it was 3 pm.

I then checked my phone and I had a bunch of text messages but I didn't care. At the moment all I really wanted to do was sleep. I changed into something more comfortable and quickly fell asleep.

This is like a filler chapter, so it's pretty short. The book is probably going to end soon. Chapter 28 maybe? I know what's going to happen and who she's going to end up with it if she ends up with anyone.

Since this is ending soon you can read my other book 'Promise' it only has 2 chapters so far!

Sorry I didn't update when I said I was going to and that I didn't for a LONG time. Just don't have that much time to write it. Love you guys -Britishtommo

Did you guys see what Carter said on Maggie's younow?😱😱