Chapter 26 - Matt?

~ 3 week later ~

Mahogany's POV

Out of all the guys the ones to miss Melanie the most seem to be Cameron, Kian, and Matt. They have been texting and calling her all the time. I have too. We all really miss her. I was in my room right now. None of us have all hung out as much since she left.

Melanie's POV

It's been three weeks since I left and I missed them all so much. I have basically been in my room the whole time texting Mahogany, Kian, Cam, and Matt. Right now Matt and I are texting.

-Matt and Melanie's conversation-

Matt: Are you bored?

Melanie: Yeah:(

Matt: Same! It would be so cool if we could hang out right now!

Melanie: I know I wish you were here!:(

Matt: GUESS WHAT I LEARNED HOW TO TRANSPORT!

Melanie: Oh really?

Matt: Yeah! Want me to show you!

Melanie: Sure

Matt: OPEN YOUR DOOR THEN :D

I laughed and walked over to my bed room door and opened it and Matt was standing right there. "OMG MATT" I said jumping on him. "What are you doing here!" I practically screamed.

"I had to come see you! I talked to Kian and he gave me your moms number. I talked to your mom and she said I could stay with you guys for a while before summer ends" Matt said and hugged me again.

"I had to come see my bestie. Even though we barley talked for a while. Were still besties!" Matt said.

"I know! I miss you, bestie" I laughed.

"I still can't believe your here!" I screamed and hugged him again. "Well now she should go do something I'm not just sitting here being boring with you" Matt said grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

"You don't even know where your going" I said. "Yes I do. Know be quiet" Matt said and still was pulling. "Fine" I whined.

We finally got to a playground that only had about 2 kids playing. It was almost dark, it was 6:30 pm. He pulls me down on the grass and watch the sun go down.

"Matt why are we laying on the grass?" I laughed. "Because it's pretty" he said. He was right it was really pretty watching the sunset and watching stars come out.

After a while of silence I feel Matt intertwined our hands. I look at Matt and he was already looking at me smiling. I felt butterfly's in my stomach.

"I love you, Melanie" I heard Matt whisper. "I love you too, Matt" I said and smiled. "No I mean more then a friend" he said. "That's what I meant too" I said and smiled even bigger.

"You did!" Matt said and looked at me. I nodded and leaned in and pecked his lips. Matt jumped on top of me and gave me a huge hug. "Let's go on a date right now!" Matt said and pecked my lips again.

"Ok" I laughed. We both got up and Matt told me to jump on his back. He was acting so hyper and I couldn't stop laughing.

- 1 week later -

Valerie's POV

(If you don't remember shes Melanie's friend from Chicago)

Matt, Melanie, and I have been hanging out for the last couple days. To he honest they are the cutest couple I've ever seen. Right now we were all at McDonald's just grabbing something to eat.

The next chapter will probably be the last one! Sorry it was so short!!!! You guys should go read my other fanfic 'Promise' and vote the two chapters! I'll update the next one of Promise once I finish this one! love ya'lllllll xoxo -Britishtommo