Chapter 14 - Vidcon

Melanie's POV

The week went by pretty fast and before I knew it we were back in California, and Vidcon was the next day. I haven't talked to Nash or Matt, but Shawn and I have become better friends.

It was 6 pm and Kian and the rest of O2L and I were getting packed to go to Vidcon. We got in the car and drove to Vidcon.

We arrived at Vidcon 45 minutes there and it was really crowded. The security had to get us through the crowds without getting mobbed.

I was sharing a room with Arden. We got to our room. We both unpacked everything. After I was done I told Arden I was going to Kian's room. As I walked in him and Andrea were making out. "I'll come back later! I'm going to the food court" I screamed and ran out.

I went downstairs and outside to the food court. There was a stage and someone singing and people crowded around it. I got in line for a food truck, as I was waiting a girl ran up to me.

"Melanie, I'm a huge fan! Can I have a picture?" She asked. "Of course" I said and we took a couple selfies. She got in line behind me. "What's your name?" I asked her starting a conversation.

"Paris" she said. "Nice to meet you" I said. We talked for a while got our food and sat down at a table and just talked. She was actually into a lot of things I was into and we got along well.

"Nash Grier is looking at you!" She said starting to fangirl. I looked at the direction she pointed in. I saw Nash and Cameron and a bunch of fans around them.

"Who cares" I said and rolled my eyes. After a while of her asking questions why I didn't like him,

I told her the whole story between us and what happened.

"Oh" was all she said. I got up and all of a sudden I was being tackled to the ground. "STAY AWAY FROM THE MAGCON BOYS" the girl screamed that jumped on top of me.

She grabbed something out her pocket and slashed my arm. This all went so fast. Someone came and pulled her off. The security pulled the person who pulled the person of of me and myself into the building and into a private room. It was Cameron.

Then the security just left. I shrugged. "Your cut!" He said. There was a deep cut in my shoulder. I looked back at Cameron and he didn't have his shirt on. He rapped his shirt around my bleeding arm.

"Cameron there was no need to do that. It's not bad like I'm going to die that you need to cover it, but it's fine since you have no shirt on" I said, the last part slipped out of my mouth.

"You like what you see" he laughed. I rolled my eyes. My phone dinged, "Are you okay? Where did you go?" It was Paris. I forgot we exchanged numbers. "Yeah I'm fine" I replied.

"Do we have to stay in here?" I asked. "I don't think so" Cameron said and we walked out there was so many fans at the door waiting for Cameron to come out. "OMG CAMERON SHIRTLESS!" I girl screamed.

Cameron was still shirtless. I quickly got out out of that mob. I got stopped by a couple fans but made my way to the hotel room.

"You left me" Cameron texted, with a crying emoji at the end. "Sorry, but I didn't want to get into that, you can come to my hotel room if you want" I replied and texted him the room number.

A couple minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I got it and it was Cameron. "Who are you sharing this room with?" Cameron asked. "Arden, she's not here" I told him.

We talked for a long time and made some vines. I checked the time, 10 pm. "Where's Arden?" I asked. He shrugged.

Cameron started leaning in, and so did I. Then the door opened. It was Arden. "Hey Cameron" she said. She didn't realize that we were about to kiss, which was good.