Chapter 15 - awkward sitting

"Are you okay!" Cameron asked. "No, Paris strangled me" I said. "What?" He asked. "SHE TRIED STRANGLING ME!" I screamed.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. "You-" I said but didn't finish my sentence. I walked out of the room.

"What's wrong?" Cameron asked running to me. "SHE JUST TRIED KILLING ME!" I screamed. "And you don't believe me" I said. "I believe you" he said. "Do you?" I asked. "Ish" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I got in the car and left Paris at the party. "KIAN!" I screamed. He was the one I could talk to about stuff, and he would believe me. I told him about Paris, and he believed me and I showed him the hate page I found that she was logged into on her phone.

"Cameron doesn't believe me when I told him" I said, "and I really like him" I said. I didn't realize it till then but I really liked Cameron. "You do?" Kian asked. "Yeah" I replied.

~2 days later~

Kian's POV

Melanie has been acting so different lately. She said that her friend tried killing her, why would Paris even do that? She's so sweet. I guess I should believe her because she has never lied to me.

Melanie's POV

"Can I have eggs?" I ask the waitress that was totally checking Cameron out. Cameron and I were at a diner eating breakfast.

"I'm so tired" I said. "I went to bed at 4 in the morning" I added. "Why?" I asked, she shrugged. "Melanie, can I tell you something?" Cameron asked. "Sure, of course" I said.

"Hm. Well I really lik-" "Oh! Food!" I said, our waitress came back with our food. We both ate our food down, paid, and left.

We were just walking around Venice beach. Suddenly Cameron grabs my hand. I look at him and smile. Our fingers were intertwined.

"Cameron, can you take me home? I'm so tired" I asked. He said yes and took my home. I ran upstairs to my room and took a nap.

I heard the doorbell ring throughout the house, which caused me to wake up. I check the time, 3 pm. I walked downstairs and spotted the people I really didn't want to see in the living room.

Nash, Matt, and the worst Paris. Cameron and Mahogany were also there who I didn't mind. "Ew" I said rudely, and walked back upstairs. I heard one of them chuckle.

I jumped back into my bed. "GET UP!" Someone screamed and jumped onto my bed, it was Mahogany. "No go away!" I moaned and pushed her off my bed.

She got back up and pulled me off the bed and was still keeping pulling me until we reached the top of the stairs. "Okay, fine" I said and got up. I got downstairs and all O2L guys were there too.

I sat in between Kian and Cameron. "Someone decided to wake up" Cameron said. I slightly hit his shoulder. "Oh stop flirting with Cameron! We know you love him" Paris laughed. I turned my face to her.

I tried going up and jumping on her but Kian grabbed me. Everyone sat there without talking and for some reason I was just staring at Nash who was staring at the wall.

I wish we never broke up. I missed cuddling with him and kissing him. Nash looked at me and gave me a weak smile, which I returned. I looked away and asked "Can I leave now?" "No" Kian and Mahogany both said.

"Well, then I'm getting food" I said. "ME TO!" Trevor screamed. We went to the kitchen and got food. When we came back Paris called out "Hey Melanie, who's your viner crush?" I rolled my eyes, she was trying to annoy me and get me upset about Nash.

"Why do you care?" I asked. "I just want to know" she said. "Fine, want a answer. WeeklyChris, he's hot" I said and sat down. "How about you, Paris?" I asked. "Nash and Cameron" she said all confident, after she answered I regretted asking her the question.

"How about you youtuber crush" Mahogany asked as a joke. "Troye Sivan" I laughed. "Even though he would never like me back" I added and pouted. "My life" Mahogany said, which made me laugh.

I opened up my phone and got a text from Matt. "I really need to explain this whole thing with you" I read in my head. "Maybe later" I replied. I then got a text from Kian. "Are you okay with Paris here?" I read. "No! Why is she here! Did you invite her Kian!" I answered.

I saw he read it but never answered. I stared at him since he was next to me. He started laughing really hard, which made me laugh too, even though nothing was funny.

"What's so funny?" Matt asked. "I'm just in me mums car" Kian said which made me laugh even more. After about 5 to 10 minutes we stopped laughing and just sat there giggling.

"What just happened" Ricky asked. "Yeah seriously, what was so funny?" Nash asked. "Nothing" I said which made Kian laugh a little.

"We were laughing at nothing, but it was funny" I added. "I want food" I said. "You just got food with Trevor" Connor said. "But I want more food, let's go to get ice cream!" I said and jumped up from the couch and ran out the door. I ran back in and a couple of us grabbed our penny boards.

Everyone came out and we all walked and rode to Baskin Robbins. We got there and all ordered our ice creams. We sat outside and just talked.

After finishing our ice creams Cameron was walking around with me while I was on my board. We went around the block. Cameron grabbed my hand. "Melanie, I didn't get to finish what I was going to tell you earlier" he said and I stopped.

"Melanie, I like you a lot, a lot, a lot" Cameron laughed a little. "I like you too, a lot, a lot" I said and laughed too. He started to lean in and so did I. His lips landed on mine. They moved together perfectly.

"MELANIE, oops" I heard Kian's voice and then a couple of them laughing. I separated from Cameron and looked and it was Kian, Mahogany, Ricky, Trevor, And Matt.

Sorry it's a short chapter!