Chapter 5 - Ice Skating

"Melanie" someone was shaking me, trying to wake me. "Go away" I said pushing the person off my bed. The person picked me up bridal style. "Okay I'm up" I said opening my eyes and realizing that it was Shawn.

"Hey Shawn. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Today is the day we shall hang out and do nothing" he says. "Sounds like fun" I said.

Shawn throws me back on my bed and lays down next to me. "I'm going to get ready" I said and went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around myself once I was done with my shower.

I blow dried my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I walk out to get my clothes, I grab them and walk back into the bathroom.

I was wearing a crewneck sweater with 5 Seconds of Summer printed on it, huge gray sweatpants, with black and gray fluffy socks.

I walk out and do a pose. "Don't I look fabulous" I laughed. "Totally" he laughed. "Are we going to watch movies?" I ask. "Yup" Shawn said popping the p.

All day Shawn and I just watched movies. When suddenly I got a text, it read "babe, we need to talk. Can we meet up at Starbucks or something?" it was from Nash. I texted back "Sure in like 15 minutes?" I replied, he responded with a easy yes.

"Shawn I need to go meet up with Nash. You can wait here if you want" I said. "Oh ok" he said. I walked downstairs and asked Kian to drive me to Starbucks.

I got there and Nash was already there. "Melanie!" He said and walked up to me. "Hey" I said. "Melanie. I love you. And I still want to be with you. It was just a prank, I got a little pissed at you and Taylor. But I still love you" he said and grabbed my hand.

"I love you too, Nash." I said and kissed his cheek. "So, were not over" I said. "No we're not" he said and kissed me. "OMG ITS NASH GRIER!" I couple of girls screamed, and before I knew it everyone was surrounded around him.

Then a girl around 10 or 11 walked up to me and asked for a picture. We took a couple pictures and a couple other girls walked up to me too. Once they left the crowd was even bigger. I texted Nash that I was going to walk home.

I didn't bother texting Kian to pick me up. I got back to the house and Shawn was just sitting there talking with Sam and Jc. "How'd it go" Shawn asked. "Fine, he wasn't really mad at me, so we're still together. But a bunch of fans saw Nash, so he's back there getting mobbed" I said. "And you left him?" Sam asked. "Oops" I laugh and shrugged.

"I want to do something exciting!" I said. "It's 6, what can we do?" Sam asked. "How about Bowling, Paint balling, or Ice skating. Something like that I guess" I said.

"Oh, I know a ice skating rink close by" Jc said. "Let's get going then!" I cheered. "I'll get Ricky, Connor, and Kian" Sam said running to go get them. "I'm going to get changed" I said and ran to my room.

I didn't bother taking a shower or anything. I put on black jeans, red woolen sweater it was a bit big on me, I added some black Uggs that were ankle high, and also put on a black beanie.

I ran downstairs and everyone was all ready. We all got in Kian's car. Not all of us fit, so I sat on Shawn's lap. We arrived at the rink and we all jumped out.

We rented our skates and got on the rink. "I suck at ice skating" Shawn said and once he got on the ice he fell right on his butt. I helped him up. "Mel has took figure skating for a while, and she did hockey too, so she's really good" Kian said.

"I'm really good too!" Sam cheered, he skated on to the ice and tried spinning and fell. Which caused all of us to laugh. "This is how you do it" I bragged, I did a flying spin. "Show off" Sam said. I lightly punched him, which caused both of us to fall, since he pulled me down.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically. We both got back up. "Connor and I are going to skate" I said linking arms with Connor and us skating off with sass. "Connor!" I girl screamed jumping on Connor which caused them both to fall.

I laughed and left Connor getting tackled by a fan. "Hey" I familiar voice said coming up behind me and grabbing my hand. It was Shawn. "Oh, you learned to skate" I laughed. "Yeah, Sam taught me, well kind of" Shawn said. I turned facing him and skating backwards, holding both of his hands.

"Sam was right you are a show off" Shawn laughed. "Thank you" I giggled. "This was hard work to learn this stuff, mister" I said. He laughed.

Of course there were those couple teenage boys that always just skated fast, and almost knock people down. One of them past us and knocked Shawn down. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah" he said.

"I saw Connor get tackled by a fan" Shawn said. "Oh yeah, and of course I left him" I laughed. I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket. "Shawn I'm getting a call" I said skating off the rink. Right when I let go of his hands I saw him fall and I screamed "Sorry!" to him.

"Hey. Where did you go?" Nash asked. I knew it was him by ID number. "Oh yeah sorry I left you, with all those fans" I apologized. "It's fine" he said. "Oh and I'm at a ice skating rink" I said. "With who?" He asked.

"Uh. Ricky, Connor, Kian, Sam, Trevor, Shawn, and Jc" I said. "Wait, Shawn is there" he asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "No reason, can I join you guys?" He asked. "Sure. I'll text you where it is" I said and with that we said our 'Byes' and I hung up.

I texted him the address to where it was. I went back on the rink and told all of them that Nash was going to join us. "SHAWN!" I screamed skating up to him. "Nash is coming, is that okay?" I asked. "Uh. Yeah of course" he stuttered.

Around 10 minutes later Nash arrives and gets his skates on. Him and I skate around the rink our fingers intertwined the whole time, the place played music and it was dark with lights flashing and stuff, and you could request a song also.

We all got stopped by a couple fans but none of us mined. I got stopped by a bunch of dudes, because most guys go to the skating rink, and I guess they watched my videos. And of course Nash got stopped by a bunch of teenage girls who were there.

All of a sudden they start playing songs by different Youtubers and Viners. First they played 'Ordinary' by Ricky, then 'The Dark Side' by Trevor, and then they played 'Life of the Party' by Shawn. All of us formed a line and we're screaming the lyrics. They also played songs like 'Buckwild' with Taylor 'Happy Little Pill' with Troye Sivan, 'Paradise' by Jack and Jack, and last 'Real girls eat cake' by the Janoskians.

It was really fun and they played other songs by Lana Del Rey, Jay z and Beyoncé, One Direction, Ariana grande, Ed Sheeran, people like that. Everyone got kicked out at 11 because that's when they closed the place. We were all taking off our skates when I heard someone say,

"Melanie? Is that you?"

**************

Cliffhanger. Oops. Sorry.

Who do you ship the most with Melanie?