Chapter 4 - April fools

~1 week later~

Kians POV
I feel that so many of the Magcon dudes have grown feelings for Melanie, but of course Nash has her. The blue eyes are a charm.

"KIAN!" Melanie screamed at me. Sam and I decided to pour water on her while we was sleeping, because she wouldn't get up.

"I hate you guys! I really do!" I screamed standing up and slipping on the wooden floor right on my butt. I groaned in pain. I go downstairs and see Nash, Taylor, Hayes and Aaron.

Hayes and Aaron started cracking up laughing since I was all wet including my pajamas. Nash and Taylor were trying not to laugh.

"Kian and Sam poured water on me while I was sleeping" I pouted. "I'm going to get changed" I said and walked upstairs.

I took a quick shower. I came out and blow dried and curled my hair. I put on black skinny jeans, I black muscle tee that spelled cats in white across, and white converse.

I walk out of the bathroom, when I heard a knock outside my door. "Come in" I said and walked over to grab my phone off my bed.

"Hey babe" Someone said wrapping there arms around my waist, I knew it was Nash. I turn around and pecked him on the lips.

We both walked downstairs. As I giggled to myself.

"Babe I need to talk to you," I said pulling him down to the couch. I took a deep breath and tried to act scared and nervous.

"Taylor and I slept together," his face went blank. "And there's no easy was to say this but... I'm pregnant."

"You little shit!" Nash yelled to Taylor.

"What, man!" Taylor yelled back.

"MEL'S PREGNANT!" Nash said as he took a swing at Taylor, Taylor slipped and hit his head on the counter top. Blood pooled every where and he passed out.

"NASH WHAT THE HELL IT WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!" I cried.

I ran to Taylor and yelled for Ricky.

"RICKY START THE CAR WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL TAYLOR FELL HELP!" Ricky ran into the room with Jc and told me to get the keys, start the car and him and Jc would carry him.

I sat in the car and waited for them. Once they finally dragged in an unconscious Taylor, I took us to the hospital. When we got there the nurses ran up to Taylor and pulled him away from us. We all sat in the waiting room. "The rest of them said they would meet us here," Jc says.

"That was all my fault!" I said with no expression.

"Mel, it wasn't your fault," Ricky and Jc said.

"Yes it was! If I didn't think of doing the prank then Taylor wouldn't be here! I always do huge pranks on April fools!" I screamed a little.

5 minutes later the rest of them show up, even Nash. He doesn't bother to even look at me. I sigh and get up to find a bathroom. I find Matt and Aaron roaming around.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask walking up to them. "Were looking for Taylor's room. They won't let any of us in because were not 'family,"
Matt says.

"I'll help find it," I said. I magically walk into one room and actually find Taylor. "Found him," I said. They both run inside, we close the door behind us. The doctor walks in. "What are you kids doing in here?" He asked.

"He's mine, were married, and in love forever. Okay?" Matt said and walked up to Taylor's bed and held him.

"I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave," the doctor said.

"This is my husband!" Matt said and started to fake cry.

Matt kept fighting with the doctor, the doctor got security to take us all out. Matt screamed "NO! TAYLOR BABY!" And ran away from security right next to Taylor. They picked Matt up and carried us to the waiting room. Kian and Jc chuckled when they saw security guards dragging us out.

"What did you guys do know?" Kian laughed. "Matts fault!" Aaron and I both say. "Did you guys know that Matt and Taylor are married?" Aaron says. "That's the only thing that came to mind!" Matt defended. "You could have said sibling," I said.

"Come on that was better though!" he said which caused Aaron and I to laugh and nod. I sat back down next to Shawn, and Kian sat beside me. "Kian, can I talk to you about Nash" I said and whispered the Nash part.

We went and say away from everybody else. "Go ahead" Kian said. "I really like Nash. I love Nash. But I think he's going to break up with me. Because of that stupid prank I did" I said and started tearing up.

"I'm sorry Mel" Kian says and pulls me into a hug. The nurse comes out and walks over to our group. "Are you the ones here for Taylor Caniff?" She asks. We all nod. "Would you like to hear his injuries?" The nurse asks.

"He was badly injured in the head. He has a concussion. I'm sorry, but he will get better soon" the nurse said. She walked away and she asked one of us to sign papers. Which Cameron did.

I walk up to the nurse. "When can we see Taylor?" I ask. "Oh you can come with me now if you would like" she said. "Yes, please" I said. She lead me towards Taylor's room. I walk in to see him surprisingly up. "Taylor" I said walking up next to his bed.

"I'm sorry. We shouldn't have done that prank. You wouldn't have been here" I said and kissed his cheek. He looked sleepy and the nurse said he was on pills, to feel less pain.

After a while everyone got to see Taylor. We all went back home. I went back to the O2L house, and the dudes went back to there's. I went to my room and laid on my bed.

We were at the hospital all day. Connor and Ricky told me that they were going out to get food and if I wanted to join, but I decided to stay home. I didn't feel like eating anything. I fell asleep in my clothes on top of the covers.