*NSFW**Abuse* He's Not a Lover-Dally

Warnings: neglect, abusive Dally, Dally more as I think S.E. meant to make him but to an extreme, somewhat nonconsensual sex
**Please only read if comfortable**

     He's a bad boy. He's a ruthless guy.  He doesn't  care about anyone. That's what made you want him more.  Everyone  told you to stay away.  Everyone said Dally and Sylvia were on and off again because they were the only ones fed up enough to be with each other.  You didn't  believe it.
       You were gonna make a move whether your friends approved or not.  You weren't  afraid to get hurt.  Pain no longer affected you or so you thought. 
         One friday night the Drive in news got out that Sylvia had moved.  That was your chance to make a move.  You walked over to the gang and started talking to Two and Dally.
           "What is a doll like you doing with those trashy friends?" Dally asked brushing your cheek. You blushed and shrugged. "Well maybe you should just stay here with me and I'll  keep you company." You agreed and sat down next to him on the hood  of Steve's old beater.  You were in a dream. Dally wrapped his arm around your waist and kept a hand in your back pocket.
         "Well let's  go back to Buck's and have some fun why don't we." Dally stood up seeing that the credits were over.  The two of you walked back to his apartment and he went to the bar and grabbed a beer. "Half off if you want one." He said to you grabbing a pool cue from the corner.
            Maybe  we got off on the wrong foot.  I'd  be salty to if my best friend died a month ago and my girlfriend just mived away less than a week ago. You thought getting a beer from the counter and walking back to the table.  You took your turn making sure your boobs bulged out a bit when you bent over the table. You noticed Dally's eyes flicker down as he bit his lip. 
           "Two can play at this game (y/n)." He whispered as he made his way to your back and pressed his erection into your ass and pulled your neck back with one hand.
         "Quit teasing or you'll  get punished." You have been with kinky guys and like yourself to be punished it can't  be that bad. Lining your stick up to the cue ball, you pushed your ass into Dally and grinded.  He spanked you hard.
          "I told you I  would punish you dont fucking mess with me!" He yelled dragging you upstairs.  Okay, now you were somewhat nervous. 
           Once  Dally got you into his apartment he shoved you onto the bed and  ripped off your clothes. He clasped his hand around your neck and tightened it.
           "Bitch, I told you not to tease me! Get on your knees and suck my cock till I tell you to stop." He didn't let you dictate the speed. He started thrusting into your mouth at an inhumane pace.   You were gagging and crying.  This was not what you expected. Never in a million years. You should've listened to your friends. 
           Your thoughts were stopped when he pushed you back onto the bed.  Without warning he just began thrusting into you at the same speed as your mouth.  The pain was excruciating  and it left no pleasure.
            "You're  so fucking tight. Never fucked a pussy so tight. I bet you wish you didn't tease me huh? Huh. Yell my name I want those fucking pricks to here my nane on the other side of town.  You found barely an ounce of pleasure and his name came out of your mouth in barely a whisper.  Immediately  he pulled out of you. 
          "Are you fucking serious?  Dallas Winston  wasn't  enough for you slut.  I'm  gonna find a real girl who can take my cock. You better be out of my apartment  in 10 minutes or I'll get you out." He left slamming the door. You just laid there naked and crying. 

         What a horrible man Dallas Winston had become. Never again would he even get a glance from you. You tried to get up but fell to the ground. You just sat there sobbing.  But you had to get up.  Suddenly you brother Tim came running up to the apartment. He scooped you up in his arms and he kissed your forehead, promising everything  would be alright.  And it would  be. Because your brother had rescued you and you learned a very valuable lesson. Always listen to Tim.