THANK YOU!

HI, I'm sorry if this was anti-climatic for some people but I think it's good to leave some things unanswered (which they will be in the possible epilogue, anyway) for you guys to decide for yourself what ends up happening. IDK.

I can't stress enough how thankful I am for all the support and love I've received whilst writing this!

I'm in my final year of high school so that is why the updates weren't as frequent as I would have hoped, but when writing... wow. It's such an amazing way to get a break from all the stress and pressure.

Every. single. comment. EVERY ONE means so much to me. even if I don't respond. Every vote, comment and add to a reading list (damn those make me so happy) are the best thing ever.

Writing this, and reading other tremendous novels both on wattpad and off of wattpad are the main ways I relax and give myself a break. SO thank YOU for letting me do this.

I probably won't be doing a sequel for this, sorry. I feel as though it's coming to an end as a story. And if I were to do something, it would probably be a short story of a cadie spin-off or something. IDK, if you have any suggestions or ideas of where I could take this comment for message me!

I have exciting ideas for other stories that are in the works so stay tuned.

thank you, again.

ALL THE LOVE. XX

p.s. sorry for being sappy.